Looking for active daily players/possible mergers

Gama_Fox
624 posts Member
Hey there, Kashyyyk's Forgotten is looking to recruit active daily players who are looking for an easy going, relaxed but focused guild. (We are also open to another guild merging with us, though we are not interested in packing up and moving to another guild)

About us:
-34 members with a combined GP of 23m.
-Heroic Rancor, Heroic Tank and tier 2-3 Sith raids whenever we have the tickets for them (raids are starting at 6pm pacific time).
-North American based guild with a guild activity reset of 5:30pm pacific time.
-12-15* in TB (we currently don't run TW due to not enough members signing up).

What we are looking for:
-Members who are passionate about the game, play daily, ask for help when needed and are eager to learn and grow with us.
-600 tickets is not required but we ask that you are at least active daily and earning some tickets (more tickets=more raids=more gear)
-We are ideally looking for members with a GP of 500k and above however we can make exceptions depending on the circumstances.

If you're interested or have any questions feel free to message me here or on discord. My discord ID is Tango Fox#2223

We hope to see you soon!
~Gama Fox~

Replies

• Gama_Fox
    624 posts Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Options
    I am looking to join a new guild. My ally code is 164-356-966. I have 490k GP. So I understand if I am to low to join. Thanks!
  • Gama_Fox
    624 posts Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Options
    Melkor2002 wrote: »
    I am looking to join a new guild. My ally code is 164-356-966. I have 490k GP. So I understand if I am to low to join. Thanks!
    Hey man still looking???
  • Gama_Fox
    624 posts Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Gama_Fox
    624 posts Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Gama_Fox
    624 posts Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Options
    Hello, I am currently the leader of One Republic, we currently have 42 members, tho sadly only about 20 of us are active in events... looking for a merge of active players... thus far we dont use 3rd party chats
    HPIT 24 hr register, t6 tank ffa, t2 sith, avg 12-14 *s in TB, and rarely get enough participants for the wars...
    I am in CA and our guild reset is 7:30pm, daily at 1am
    My gp is 2.5m
    Guild gp 40m, but with dead weight
    I am not opposed to moving into a new guild as I dont quite have the time for leadership as I once did...
    Let me know what you think if you guys still have space for about 20...
    Thanks for your time :)
    OpieJay
    Ally code: 954-656-656
  • SagNasty
    19 posts Member
    Options
    OpieJay wrote: »
    Hello, I am currently the leader of One Republic, we currently have 42 members, tho sadly only about 20 of us are active in events... looking for a merge of active players... thus far we dont use 3rd party chats
    HPIT 24 hr register, t6 tank ffa, t2 sith, avg 12-14 *s in TB, and rarely get enough participants for the wars...
    I am in CA and our guild reset is 7:30pm, daily at 1am
    My gp is 2.5m
    Guild gp 40m, but with dead weight
    I am not opposed to moving into a new guild as I dont quite have the time for leadership as I once did...
    Let me know what you think if you guys still have space for about 20...
    Thanks for your time :)
    OpieJay
    Ally code: 954-656-656

Hey there I’m the leader of Lost Empire Raiders and would be happy to have you and your active players merger with us. We run all the same raids and have the same problem with getting enough for territory wars. I’m an active and welling leader and would also offer you and possible one more player from your current guild an officer position if you’d like. We’re a very friendly and active guild. Could possible squeeze in 25 if need be. My ally code is 923-985-337. Hope to hear from you soon.