Who makes those kits?

PeteSolo
173 posts Member
I was reading through the kits of the new Han and Chewie and honestly it made me wonder what people were thinking when they created them. I mean wth is this"prepared" status effect, what's with the overly complicated and strange kits with so many things to constantly go through your mind. Why can't we keep things simple and effective instead of kits that seem like puzzles. I mean does anyone expect the AI to be anywhere near being able to play those characters effectively?

Whatever, no matter the kits I'm sure it won't be long before we get used to them but this sounds more like a puzzle than actual character kits.

Replies

• Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Yeah, that's the complexity creep that comes hand in hand with power creep. On the other hand, though, we just got simple and effective characters in FOE and Marauder.
  • Kiritoismyname
    845 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Boo. People always complain about something being complex before it's even released. Then they go quite.
    Look at reworked-TW naysayers for an example.
    Ps. It's not as complex as it looks.
  • Chewies going to be a boss I think. Very interesting.

Solo - looks interesting too. Maybe not so much as the big hairy one.

However - passing judgement right now is ludicrous.
  • PeteSolo wrote: »
    I was reading through the kits of the new Han and Chewie and honestly it made me wonder what people were thinking when they created them. I mean wth is this"prepared" status effect, what's with the overly complicated and strange kits with so many things to constantly go through your mind. Why can't we keep things simple and effective instead of kits that seem like puzzles. I mean does anyone expect the AI to be anywhere near being able to play those characters effectively?

Whatever, no matter the kits I'm sure it won't be long before we get used to them but this sounds more like a puzzle than actual character kits.

RNG made the kits
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    It doesn't seem that complex, just new.