Remove a mod & it changes variety/type

I remove a defence arrow mod with 30 speed primary but when I go to place it on another toon no defence arrow but a health arrow with 30 speed primary.
I saw the matched defence mod, I have record of it on my own database, I did not misunderstand what I removed.
Anyone else?
Kinda hoping it’s uncommon so few are afflicted (but then there’s little incentive to fix it).
Compensation for the inconvenience? Crystals can’t help me buy mods, I’d rather the mod restored to defence.

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Did you confirm the remove from the original toon?

I have never heard this before.

If you feel there is an issue, you can go to the in game help and they can review your account. You can also post at <<Answers HQ>>
  • My record of what was on the toon says it was a defence mod.
    I wish someone would tell them they can review the account. Took three tries from Help to get a useful response only to be told they couldn’t verify that such a problem exists, even though I’ve told them when it occurred.
    Subsequent attempt to pursue the issue had a reply that pretty much assumed I’d already taken the 100 crystals on offer.
    I’ve since applied the health arrow mod and made the best of it.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    No one here can help you with this issue.

Unfortunately EA Help and Answers HQ are your only recourse. Like I said, I have never heard anyone bring this up before, not to say it's not possible. There is also a chance your records are wrong, but there is no way to verify that either.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>