Millenium Falcon for one of the 5 Hans and 3 Chewies - Please add it

Sthenos
96 posts Member
It is amazing how we don't have a Millenium Falcon for one of the 5 Hans and 3 Chewies. Would this be part of the Ships rework too? Please add it

Replies

• XKurareX
    478 posts Member
    I am sure will come
  • Yeah makes me sick
  • Sthenos
    96 posts Member
    The Falcon for the new solo movie looked like a possible addition plus im sure it would be a huge $$$ maker with 2 marquee pilots and new ships content

Please don't give EA ideas. They have enough money making tricks :pensive:
  • Riffinator
    2586 posts Member
    But we already have one, why do we need two?
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Sthenos
    96 posts Member
    Riffinator wrote: »
    But we already have one, why do we need two?

@Riffinator
    Because the Millenium Falcon belongs to Han and NOT Rey (as it is right now)
  • Personally I’d like to see being able to use different pilots/crew on the same ships, resulting in different kit. Same Falcon, drop Han in for Rey, get a different ability.

But there’s no way EA would go for that over making us farm/buy another ship...
  • Dralkyr
    457 posts Member
    I'm hoping they give us a Millenium Falcon that can take any combination of Han/Chewie.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Dralkyr wrote: »
    I'm hoping they give us a Millenium Falcon that can take any combination of Han/Chewie.

That would be interesting. Different skill combinations depending on pilots.
  • Dralkyr
    457 posts Member
    Kyno wrote: »

Exactly. I think it would make for a much more strategic Ship arena. Especially because you obviously couldn't use all of them. It's completely different from the regular arena where, soon, you could have 4 Han characters. Rather, you would get 1 Millenium Falcon and have to choose which Han and which Chewie (or Rey/Finn) you want, and get the abilities based on that.
  • JuliusSkywalker
    509 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    I'm sure Millennium Falcon (Ep. IV) - Han Solo & Chewbacca - and Millennium Falcon (Ep. VI) - Lando Calrissian and NEW Character: Nien Nunb will arrive this game.
    Kyno wrote: »

Sounds like to do this kind of system on Spectres Squad on Ghost and Phantom II.