When is JTR coming back?

Prev1
Fizzik
114 posts Member
Any speculations as to when she returns?

Replies

• Carlmac
    54 posts Member
    Soon ™️
  • Neil
    21 posts Member
    August
  • Well, since you asked for speculations, I'll speculate.

First event was in December, and the second was in March. Based on that, I'll guess she will return in June or maybe July.

Of course, that is pure speculation since there's not much rhyme or reason to when these events recur. And sadly, if I'm right, I probably won't be prepped in time for her return either.
    "Don't take yourself so serious; it's a game, have fun!" • https://swgoh.gg/u/yerffcaasi/
  • Fizzik
    114 posts Member
    Well, since you asked for speculations, I'll speculate.

First event was in December, and the second was in March. Based on that, I'll guess she will return in June or maybe July.

Of course, that is pure speculation since there's not much rhyme or reason to when these events recur. And sadly, if I'm right, I probably won't be prepped in time for her return either.

That'd be great, I'd be just finishing being ready by June. Been working on the vets and FO since March, Both vets are 6* with chewy +50, I'm almost there.
  • What I have personally done is to just farm the rey needed toons and upgrade them as much as I can and whenever the event returns I will hope I am ready and make sure not to get distracted by anything else going on in the game that would delay getting both vets to 7* mainly and farming mods for them.

I hope it is June along with bb8
  • Damodamo
    1574 posts Member
    It’s all irrelevant to me unless bb8 comes back first :/
  • Next JTR: 15 July
    B)
  • VaexquaGer wrote: »
    Next JTR: 15 July
    B)

Source? Or speculation?

Speculation.

Nobody knows.
  • Pyrefly
    1254 posts Member
    Yoda returned after 29 days then 26 days: 2/11/16 to 3/11/16 to 4/6/16.
    Palpatine returned after days then 127 days then 76 days: 8/18/16 to 12/23/16 to 3/9/17.
    R2-D2 returned after 91 days then 84 days: 5/4/17 to 8/3/17 to 10/26/17.
    Thrawn returned after 114 days then 47 days: 6/15/17 to 10/7/17 to 11/23/17.
    BB-8 returned after 71 days then 100 days: 9/28/17 to 12/8/17 to 3/15/18.
    CLS returned after 140 days then 87 days: 8/10/17 to 12/28/17 to 3/22/18.
    Chimaera returend after 102 days then 84 days: 10/8/17 to 1/18/18 to 4/12/18.
    Rey returned after 90 days: 12/15/17 to 3/15/18.

There's some fuel for the speculation.
    swgoh.gg profile: Pyrefly -- Check out my Galactic Power Tables and my TB Phase Info Tables !!
  • Random9
    510 posts Member
    Hopefully not till I can get 280 more vet shards
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    VaexquaGer wrote: »
    Next JTR: 15 July
    B)

This forum needs a misleading post filter. Unfortunately if we had it, half the forum would be redacted.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • I still need 302 vet shards... so my bet is in less than 30 days.
  • Morgul
    9 posts Member
    The most real date is ~15 of June, but I hope for the end of may, early June.
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    Morgul wrote: »
    The most real date is ~15 of June

Where's that filter I asked for???
  • TVF wrote: »
    Morgul wrote: »
    The most real date is ~15 of June

Where's that filter I asked for???

Shards for this filter are found on Cantina 8-D
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    But I spent all my energy today!
  • Cahhmakt
    38 posts Member
    Confirmed: not today
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    But today's not over!
  • Since I've been ready for her for a week or so, I'm betting not until September :-P
    This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken..” -Thomas Covenant the Unbeliever
  • Merklynn
    47 posts Member
    Since I've been ready for her for a week or so, I'm betting not until September :-P

That would be pretty lame given the last one came so early, would be a pretty big "screw you" to the players, we threw that one in early to get money before the end of the tax year cause we can. I'm still hoping it will turn up before the end of this month to fall inline with the normal schedule
  • CG said "Legacy" events would return every 3 to 4 months, so plan for June and hope for July.
  • Carlmac
    54 posts Member
    Merklynn wrote: »
    Since I've been ready for her for a week or so, I'm betting not until September :-P

That would be pretty lame given the last one came so early, would be a pretty big "****" to the players, we threw that one in early to get money before the end of the tax year cause we can. I'm still hoping it will turn up before the end of this month to fall inline with the normal schedule

Was hoping that too but it's not looking promising as focus will probably be all on the Solo movie.. saving gear since before she came back last time anticipating her return at the start of may. Enough to take her to g12 now and then some but other characters have suffered from it.. would rather know if it's gonna be June or July to be able to plan, limbo is not fun
  • On swgoh event jtr passed mid circle to coming soon, as bb8! So she's coming
  • I hope some time soon, and not the soon we are accustom to. I meet the requirements now. Mod shuffle will be necessary.
  • UdalCuain
    4996 posts Member
    CASASTODGE wrote: »
    On swgoh event jtr passed mid circle to coming soon, as bb8! So she's coming

And again, this is not an official source, has been wrong a few times, and essentially guessing at dates.
  • Mlb3005
    21 posts Member
    It is Completely absurd its only every 3-4 months that you can obtain such a critical Character.

So you can only acquire this Character 3 maybe 4 times a YEAR!!!!!!

I'm starting to get so annoyed about this, and that the characters you needed to unlock her was released to obtain in shards 7-8 days before the event, And that you needed all of them to 7 stars to even unlock her.
    I spend money on this game I have played this game for over 2 years now and spent maybe 1500 Euros on it And now I feel absolutely useless.

@EA Make it every 2 month
  • Mlb3005 wrote: »
    It is Completely absurd its only every 3-4 months that you can obtain such a critical Character.

I'm starting to get so annoyed about this, and that the characters you needed to unlock her was released to obtain in shards 7-8 days before the event, And that you needed all of them to 7 stars to even unlock her.
    I spend money on this game I have played this game for over 2 years now and spent maybe 1500 Euros on it And now I feel absolutely useless.

If you wanted JTR--we knew how important she was for the Sith raid when she came last--why didn't you buckle down and start farming the team when you missed her last time? Three-or-four months between events is plenty of time to farm the teams from scratch, barring horrible RNG; I didn't have a resistance team at all the last time the event came through, now my Veterans are done and I'm finishing off Finn and Rey (who I'd only been farming through the guild store until now) and gear/abilities/etc for the team (I'm going to try with G8, level 7 abilities, and area mods).

Does three or four months seem like a long time to wait if you miss an event by a hair? Yes, but SW:GOH is a long-term planning game, and there's enough Legendary/Journey characters--with more to come--that the schedule can't really account for all of them all the time. Take the time to improve your characters/teams for her, farm her gear, and hoard the zetas for her.
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Mlb3005 wrote: »
    You feel useless?

Because you don't have one character who is relevant to one phase of one raid?

I suggest you take a step back and get some perspective, friend.

First of all, the only part of the game where JTR is well and truly dominant is phase one of the heroic Sith raid. However, JTR alone does not win the raid. There are multiple other useful teams for taking on heroic Sith. Chex mix. Nightsisters. Phoenix. Teams readily available to you, for you to be a solidly contributing member of a heroic Sith guild.

You're just getting hung up over this one character you don't have at the moment.

Content is implemented for various stages of game life. Rey is a long-term, committed goal. If you were here for the first JTR event, then you've had multiple chances to get her, and chosen to make other characters a priority and now, you have the characters you chose to prioritize over JTR, but not JTR. Yes, the initial release was messy, but the other two releases have left you plenty of time to prepare.
    Still not a he.
  • Random9
    510 posts Member
    Mlb3005 wrote: »

People like you who spend a lot should easily have gotten her the first or second time around. If you didn't, it's your own fault for spending your money in the wrong places and not farming the vets ASAP.