Princess Leia Zeta...anyone have it?

Dryff
672 posts Member
Thread title. Anyone running a G12 zeta Leia and if so, where are you using her and is it worth it? I have the gear to take her to G12, just wondering if there is a point :)

Replies

• VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    I dont have her at g12 nor do I have her zeta, but I ran her in arena for a long time with no healer and she was always the last to die if I lost. So no, I personally think the stealth alone is enough.
  • DRV
    173 posts Member
    I zeta'd her. G11. Was great for HAAT p4. Now there's plenty of teams better.

She does well with Ackbar lead in p2 sith raid. I've done 1.8 mil. She's ok in TB/TW, but it really depends on RNG of the triple attacks.

Zeta isn't worth it in my opinion. It's good, but low on the list in comparison to others. Like 15th-20th. She should be stealthed. If she's not and she gets targeted, the zeta heal doesn't account for enough to keep her alive. Very low impact in arena.
  • DRV
    173 posts Member
    I believe G12 adds damage, so that would probably be more beneficial for raids. She always lasts to enrage against sion, so again, zeta not mandatory.
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Leia's and ST Han's zetas are two of the surest clinches for the CLS event, if absolutely necessary.
    Still not a he.
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    Don't do that!

There's no need for either zeta to get CLS. It's not a terribly hard event.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    It's also not a terribly easy event. It requires significant means going in. Beginning the event with a zeta in the bank just in case it's necessary can make the difference, worst case.
    Still not a he.
  • YaeVizsla wrote: »
    It's also not a terribly easy event. It requires significant means going in. Beginning the event with a zeta in the bank just in case it's necessary can make the difference, worst case.

You must have gone in g8 no mods.. I literally auto'd every stage of cls event except old bens fight. It's not difficult enough to throw away a zeta on
  • CaptainRex
    2840 posts Member
    I did it for HAAT. It was so amazing!
    Now, it's kinda like most of the zetas in this game. Helpful, but not necessary.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Woodroward
    3749 posts Member
    I did.

Right after CLS came out, I was running: CLS (l), R2, K2, Chirrut, Leia.
    I actually won more than a few matches with her going 1 against 3-4 after that, but I also had quite a few matches where I didn't win in that scenario. It all came down to whether or not she actually countered, and how many times she attacked when she countered.
  • I did it. Full max g12.5 zLeia. She stays fully healed with full protection as long as she is stealthed and has allies. After that, you get a couple extra turns because of the zeta. In TW I ended up 1v1 with Leia vs CLS and won. Can be surprisingly good.
  • I don't have her zetaed.

But I'm a massive, massive fan.

She can be very hard to kill and hits hard - yes, I've often had her the last woman standing against three and winning. Hits really hard. Often three times ;)

Fantastic character.
  • Dryff
    672 posts Member
    I did it. Full max g12.5 zLeia. She stays fully healed with full protection as long as she is stealthed and has allies. After that, you get a couple extra turns because of the zeta. In TW I ended up 1v1 with Leia vs CLS and won. Can be surprisingly good.

Awesome, thanks for the input! So it seems like finishing the zetas on CLS and R2 would take priority here, or NS/Ewok (I have both teams at G11) before adding to Leia.
  • dad2my3
    1561 posts Member
    I never gave her the zeta, because her double or triple shot is so unpredictable.