Who should be my next GW farm?

Finished the GW toon I was farming. Not sure where to put my tokens next. I'll list everyone in the store who I haven't maxed yet, but in my mind the main contenders are Dathcha (for crit. damage mod challenge) or Teebo (for Rancor solo).
"Don't take yourself so serious; it's a game, have fun!" • https://swgoh.gg/u/yerffcaasi/

Who should be my next GW farm? 20 votes

Bodhi Rook
5%
Osrslife 1 vote
K-2SO
10%
c1ever_punDarthRick 2 votes
Nightsister Initiate
5%
Mookow23 1 vote
Teebo
15%
yaklan42CoastalJamesMaxx121312 3 votes
Dathcha
25%
Zombie961DarthpedroLighTofHeavennobodyfromjakkuswgregoriou 5 votes
Poggle the Lesser
5%
TooL 1 vote
IG-86
0%
Tusken Raider
0%
Resistance Pilot
25%
AleSahnDroh_1979YKMisfitPetznichollsDav_Munk8CPace 5 votes
Magmatrooper
10%
WardaiMol_Ean 2 votes

Replies

• ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    Another bounty hunter if you haven't beaten the final tier of Credit Heist. Otherwise, Crit Damage mod challenge was a pretty serious breakthrough for me.
  • Well, I already farmed up the Bounty Hunter who's in the GW store (Cad), but thanks for the tip! I'm working toward that right now. :)
    "Don't take yourself so serious; it's a game, have fun!" • https://swgoh.gg/u/yerffcaasi/
  • Wardai
    252 posts Member
    Magmatrooper
    Incase you get really unlucky with vader you've got a backup plan for r2. Otherwise Teebo/ships?
  • Dathcha
    Before I vote, do you have any designs on getting Chimaera the next go-around? Because then K-2SO, otherwise Dathcha.
  • Before I vote, do you have any designs on getting Chimaera the next go-around? Because then K-2SO, otherwise Dathcha.

I would love to get Chimaera next time, but I don't think I'm gonna be able to get Cassian or Jyn in time for that.
  • Teebo
    That's a pretty horrible list of nobodies...

I'd have to say Teebo, Datcha, Resistance Pilot or Magma. Depending on who you currently have and/or are working on.

But it gives me no pleasure to recommend any of them.
  • K-2SO
    K2so only because he's better than bodhi and there are several missions in TB that require rogue 1 toons
  • YKMisfit
    730 posts Member
    Resistance Pilot
    NS Initiate isn't the best overall toon, but she's pretty useful when running NS teams in the AAT raid. The buff immunity on her second special helps out against GG in phase 1, and her mass crit chance buff is key in surviving the airstrike in phase 4.

I did vote for Resistance Pilot since he's probably going to be used in more than just 2 phases of a single raid.
  • Zombie961
    1819 posts Member
    Dathcha
    Dathca to 5* to do the mod challenge, then K2 for Rogue one missions and B tier tank
  • yaklan42
    83 posts Member
    Teebo
    Do you have R2? If not then Magmatrooper. Can you solo rancor? If not then Teebo even though that's old tech. Then I'd go Datcha then K2.