TW Counters Guide

Does any one know of or have a visual guide to TW counters?

Eg Teams X, Y, Z should be used vs [Insert team here] but visually so that easier to comprehend?

Replies

• Options
    Alot of what you are asking is guild intelluctual property
  • Wardai
    252 posts Member
    Options
    Isn’t TW just a larger scale version of arena? Maybe with non meta teams popping up here and there?
  • Options
    Wardai wrote: »
    Isn’t TW just a larger scale version of arena? Maybe with non meta teams popping up here and there?

In a sense yes but there's added strategy partly because of the number of battles. Eg say team 1 might have two teams (A and B) which counter it but team 2 only has 1 (A). If you use A against team 1 then you're stuck against team 2. This is a very simplified example but I think it illustrates my point.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299
  • Wardai
    252 posts Member
    Options
    Wardai wrote: »

In a sense yes but there's added strategy partly because of the number of battles. Eg say team 1 might have two teams (A and B) which counter it but team 2 only has 1 (A). If you use A against team 1 then you're stuck against team 2. This is a very simplified example but I think it illustrates my point.

Technically then, you could list out the counters to each team in a list format and go through it to determine exactly which team is optimally used which I think OP is asking?

Don’t think it’s guild strategy unless you talk about how you place the teams.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Moved to TW sub forum.

I kinda agree with this.

Not to mention that it is also guild specific due to where your guild is at in development. It would be a really long list, and only parts would be useful to certain guilds. I have not seen anything like what you are asking for yet.
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    Moved to TW sub forum.

I kinda agree with this.

Not to mention that it is also guild specific due to where your guild is at in development. It would be a really long list, and only parts would be useful to certain guilds. I have not seen anything like what you are asking for yet.
    I’m after more of a general guide, like a rock-scissors-paper guide but graphically illustrated like the HSR guides per phase.

There are a few worded guides/YouTube guides but looking for something documented as imagery, here is a good online guide for eg., http://gaming-fans.com/swgoh-101/swgoh-101-territory-wars-guide/swgoh-101-territory-wars-guide-counter-teams/