Cost of swapping and farming mods

Buzzsaw
89 posts Member
With the need for tremendously more and/or constantly swapped mods that are necessary at this point to complete effectively in the HSTR, could we please get some added credit heists?

The training droids today is not really helping me much, and I suspect I’m not alone in that plight.

Replies

• Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Aren't credits included in the rewards for heroic STR? I believe that should cover your expenses.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    We could all use more credits, but if you are choosing to move mods around for every raid, than that's more of a resource management issue you are creating for yourself.

Yes older player have a tonne of droids, but that's not the same for all players.
  • Mods aren't that expensive to move so credits aren't an issue for that. I don't move mods around for eveything because it's a pain but if you do, you need to save credits for it. It's that simple. Even if they got rid of training droid heists and replaced them with credit heists you'd buy a couple more mods a month and still have to switch them because there will always be some that roll higher than others. And an unintended consequence may be that the stash of training droids would go away and that would be the bottleneck you and others complain about while likely still complaining about credits, omegas, zetas, and gear. The only way to stop complaints about this is to flood the game with everything but then everyone would have lvl 85 seven star g12 everyone with god mods on everyone and the game woukd be boring.