Rebel Assault Postponement Reconsideration Request

13Next

Replies

• YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    They're pushing an event to the right. If the calendar said she's be on June 3rd and they shifted her to June 9th or 11th, yeah, there'd be rage and gnashing of teeth and bile, but there's that literally regardless of what CG does. But it would be unjustified bile.

Nothing was taken. Calm down.
    Still not a he.
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    YaeVizsla wrote: »
    They're pushing an event to the right. If the calendar said she's be on June 3rd and they shifted her to June 9th or 11th, yeah, there'd be rage and gnashing of teeth and bile, but there's that literally regardless of what CG does. But it would be unjustified bile.

How exactly do you figure they can do that and not overlap something else?..... It's a lot to ask of guilds to simultaneously do a TB and a TW..... I agree with his proposed solution......
  • Personally I like TB. It has a high payout if everyone does there part. I find it enjoyable and important to my development. That said if it is canceled or delayed do to adding something big like lets say the ship, or communication overhauls I am find with it.

The game must improve over time or people will leave and the game will die. So if I and my guild need to miss out on one important, fun but not vital event once to add some much needed updates that improve the over all game satisfaction and avoid complications like crashes and bugs, I am fine with it. If this delay is over something more minor like to avoid an overlap then I have an issue with the choice. I am thinking/hoping it is the first.
  • YaeVizsla wrote: »

I am calm. Its just a game and I enjoy playing it. What I was trying to say before you called us entitled was that they could ease the bile, rage and gnashing of teeth if they just cancelled the event all together and gave us a watered down version of rewards. I have a feeling undetermined means put it off, let the playerbase forget and move on.
  • Despite what they're saying in the StoG I suspect it's not about Guild Coordination as much as it's probably about potential bugs if the TB has different mechanics from, say the ship update along with other major changes to the client.

Plus, with a lot of changes and shakeups, I can see people having less focus on the TB.
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    Despite what they're saying in the StoG I suspect it's not about Guild Coordination as much as it's probably about potential bugs if the TB has different mechanics from, say the ship update along with other major changes to the client.

Plus, with a lot of changes and shakeups, I can see people having less focus on the TB.

Likely both..... It seems fair to let players officers get used to the new chat system for communications.....
  • I just want the GETs :(
  • I just want the GETs :(

same here. I get the need to push it back and appreciate they'll run another TW in its place, but I rely on GET as a part of my stun gun farming. Slow progress just got slower. Who knows, maybe they'll surprise us with a gift.
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    Rebel_yell wrote: »
    I just want the GETs :(

same here. I get the need to push it back and appreciate they'll run another TW in its place, but I rely on GET as a part of my stun gun farming. Slow progress just got slower. Who knows, maybe they'll surprise us with a gift.

3 Vandor Chewbakka shards!
  • BubbaFett wrote: »
    Rebel_yell wrote: »

3 Vandor Chewbakka shards!

haha. That would be so funny I don't even think I'd be mad. I was upset when we didn't get CW Chewy shards on may the 4th, but maybe they are saving it for the 25th. I love that ongoing joke.
  • Deanolavorto91
    245 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Instead of trying to reschedule just cancel and reward guilds with the last star reward from the previous TB.
  • Sunod10
    211 posts Member
    All I needed, 25 more shards for 7* Wampa. I’m sad now.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    I would like a few hundred hyoda, and 43 G12 gear. thanks for listening!
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • StarSon
    7411 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Instead of trying to reschedule just cancel and reward guilds with the last star reward from the previous TB.

I mean, it IS cancelled. It's a week long event. They can't just re-schedule it because all events are a week long.

I suppose they could cancel some other events to fit this one in, but somehow, some way, something is cancelled, not "rescheduled."
  • StarSon wrote: »

I mean, it IS cancelled. It's a week long event. They can't just re-schedule it because all events are a week long.

I suppose they could cancel some other events to fit this one in, but somehow, some way, something is cancelled, not "rescheduled."

That’s just it. They said they will reschedule but we all know after the ship drop this will just go away and it won’t get rescheduled.
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    I mean with all and I mean ALL the monkeying around with needing and reward role backs and like you think once, just once they could just say here is your rewards. Thx for sticking with us and not jumping ship to any other game. Cough(marvel)cough!
  • StarSon
    7411 posts Member
    StarSon wrote: »

That’s just it. They said they will reschedule but we all know after the ship drop this will just go away and it won’t get rescheduled.

Exactly. And we will all be short that GET, screwing up many farms. And if they cancel a couple TW in favor of this TB, then we lost out on the zetas. It's a lose/lose for all players.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    We will get a major update. I'd take thay any day.
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    @kyno ..... Why is this moved to TW section?
  • Rebel_yell wrote: »

Yep, and TW GETs suck. TB is only solid source of GETs. I'm 98/100 on Hoda
  • Deanolavorto91
    245 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    BubbaFett wrote: »
    kyno ..... Why is this moved to TW section?

For real. It has to do with TB.
    Post edited by Kyno on
  • Riffinator
    2585 posts Member
    Or just give us another DSTB, I need more IPD shards
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • kello_511
    1648 posts Member
    Again, all I (and many others) am asking for us to give us the choice tonplaybitbor not if that’s an option.

If it’s a potential issue that will cause issues with the new rollout, then I get that. It makes sense to move the event.

But if it’s just a matter of us having “too much to do”, I’m just asking to give us that choice. If a guild feels its too much they can put in minimal effort in the event and get lower prizes than normal.

And the analogies don’t really help because all they have told us is “we will schedule it again sometime later”. And we all know how difficult that will be as there is no opportunity to do that given the guild events schedule.

So again:
    If it is possible please run the event as normal and let us choose how to approach it ourselves.
  • I'm just gonna leave this here....

"Hey Everyone,
    Here is a list of some of the upcoming events for May. Cheers!
    DISCLAIMER: ALL DATES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE."
    This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken..” -Thomas Covenant the Unbeliever
  • I rather have the TB , then this ship update that is probably broken and will be needed to be reversed than tweaked
  • Because

To be determined = August = Soon
  • Bz183
    170 posts Member
    I would rather have a bug filled TB than no TB at all. At least I get rewards.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    edited May 2018
    BubbaFett wrote: »
    kyno ..... Why is this moved to TW section?

I have no idea. i was eating dinner and playing arena.
This discussion has been closed.