Marquee event 7* event platoon

Xcrit9
108 posts Member
Cg why would you have us have to platoon 7* brand new marquee event toons? When the event just took place a couple days b4 hand. I.e. bossk, now with the new han and chewy coming out and LS TB a couple days away I'm sure the people that put their hard earned money to use their 7 * han and chewy in the final stage! Or are you going the destiny 2 route and only caring about arena

Replies

• UdalCuain
    5011 posts Member
    For what it's worth, that LS territory battle has been cancelled. It'll be rescheduled at some point.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    You don't actually "need" to fill all the platoons to do well in TB.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Pyrefly
    1254 posts Member
    leef wrote: »
    This. The platoon bonuses are exactly that: a bonus. So the people who obtained a 7* marquee character early are given a slight advantage over others as a reward for their investment. But that advantage is overcome eventually by increases to guild GP (which 50 new 3* characters from the marquee event will start to provide, anyway).
    swgoh.gg profile: Pyrefly -- Check out my Galactic Power Tables and my TB Phase Info Tables !!
  • Xcrit9
    108 posts Member
    leef wrote: »

I dont care about filling them I would like to use the new toons that we get and not have to waste them on a platoon
  • CPace
    151 posts Member
    Xcrit9 wrote: »
    Cg why would you have us have to platoon 7* brand new marquee event toons? When the event just took place a couple days b4 hand. I.e. bossk, now with the new han and chewy coming out and LS TB a couple days away I'm sure the people that put their hard earned money to use their 7 * han and chewy in the final stage! Or are you going the destiny 2 route and only caring about arena

Why 7*? Its EA your talking to. We only get 3* characters so we can test them out and if we lie them and want to fully upgrade them, then we buy their shards
  • Xcrit9
    108 posts Member
    CPace wrote: »
    Xcrit9 wrote: »

Why 7*? Its EA your talking to. We only get 3* characters so we can test them out and if we lie them and want to fully upgrade them, then we buy their shards

I understand that my point is for someone who does spend the coin I think it would be a big dissatisfaction that they cant use them anywhere in the best part of the game imo
  • Phoenixeon
    1842 posts Member
    Support this.
    I play marquee events, get my 3* char, think he/she is fun, decide to whale him/her to 7* and above G10....ooooh my shiny new toy(s)!

And then officers ask me to donate him/her to platoons?!!!?

No, I like the char, whaled him to 7* and above G10, I am going to use him in battles anyway.