Speculation- Quests

Just wondering if anyone has any good speculation on what the upcoming quests might mean for us?
Daily quests? Solo and guild quests? What sort of quests?
Im finding it hard to imagine more quest scenarios than what we currently have as daily activities, but i have a woeful imagination...
Any speculation welcome!!!

Replies

• PeteSolo
    173 posts Member
    Options
    Ship holotable, possible ship raid, although not soon.

Republic vs Separatist TB?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    They spoke about it in an interview, they sound like a variety of things to do for the early game. They did mention some later game ones too, but they just kinda mentioned it.
  • Options
    Probably something not worth the effort. Like use this ship this number times or use this character to defeat this character a number of times. I can see it now with tiers and grind.
  • Options
    Eh, I'm not a fan of the interviews, I'm all for them doing it but I dont wanna watch it, my loss I know.
    So it's not as focused at end game users? Not complaining, just curious. Hopefully it'll help all our lower level guildies catch up quicker if thats the case!!
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Eh, I'm not a fan of the interviews, I'm all for them doing it but I dont wanna watch it, my loss I know.
    So it's not as focused at end game users? Not complaining, just curious. Hopefully it'll help all our lower level guildies catch up quicker if thats the case!!

They didn't go into too much detail, but no it didn't seem to have too much end game play, unless they were underselling that element.
  • Options
    They did make it sound like it was to try and help people understand aspects of the game better as they progress through. Rather than it just being a 'you've unlocked this now off you go" kind of experience.
  • Xcrit9
    108 posts Member
    Options
    I'm saying hoth Luke's journey you got all the toons for it rolo, hoth han, ipd, wampa, and hoda