Geonosis Territory Battle

BlackoutSquad12
32 posts Member
edited May 2018
So I was thinking that there is a lot you could do with clone wars territory battles. Here’s my idea so far. (Not highly in detail with every phase, cause that would be a 9000 paragraph essay)
(Unsure if there would be a new farmable toon, like Captain Han or Starck)
Hero Units LS
Either clone sergeant, or another phase one clone trooper that we see in cantina battles. (Another could replace GM Yoda)
Young Anakin (either farmable like Cap Han or marquee)
Young Obi Wan
Mace Windu
Grand Master Yoda (Ik he’s legendary, but you have three jedi heroes here)
Padme (TB exclusive)

Hero Units DS
Geonosis Soldier
Geonosis Spy
Poggle the Lessar
Sun Fac
Count Dooku
Jango Fett. (TB exclusive)

Special mission
Padme- Young Obi and Anakin required
Jango- Poggle and Dooku required

(I can’t find my designs for Jango and Padme Kits right now, so stay tuned).

Replies

• Options
    I Like the idea I alredy made a post about this and we add similar idea!
  • Options
    For Jango fett Kit I would do

Basic -
    Deal physical domage to the target enemie Gain 20% offence staking until he counter and gain 20% evasion staking until he evade

Special - Flamethrower 3 turn cooldown
    Deal special domage to all enemie and inflict burn for 3 turn this attack canot be evaded. For each burned enemie Death dart cooldown is reduce by one.

Special - Death dart 10 turn cooldown
    Kill the target enemie and gain 20% of the speed of the target enemie. This attack canont be evaded (start on cooldown)

Leader -
    Bounty Hunter aly gain 30% counter chance, Everytime a bounty hunter attack out of his turn he gain speed up for one turn. if the attack is a critical hit, the bounty hunter clense himself

Contract : Bounty hunter have to attack out of there turn 10 times
    Payout: All bounty hunter deal 30% more domage when they attack out of there turn

Unique-
    Jango fett have 20% counter chance

Jango fett payout : when the contract is done
    Jango Fett gain frenzy for 3 turn and whenever a bounty hunter attack out of his turn jango fett gain 10% critical domage until the end of his next turn.
  • Options
    Nice kit :)