a ZETA each day

rbkrish
53 posts Member
edited May 2018
Hi Devs,
Thanks for OMEGA everyday through Daily Activities Completion.
I seriously BEG YOU for similar drop of ZETA at least One each day. You can place it at last box of Galactic War Nodes or can say For those who Sim Galactic Wars or (as many friends are commenting) on fourth Tier of Omega Battles.
A ZETA each day is the most. You can set limit as FOR LEVEL 85 AND ABOVE. Each month a Zeta for a Toon is also a long way to head ahead.
I appreciate for ZETA inclusion in Daily Login Rewards. Fleet Challanges is the only way of ZETA for many of us even there drop not sure.
Drop of Ship Ability Materials in ASSAULT BATTLES is the most nonsense and ridiculous in current scenario; ZETAs deserve to be there. Please do not make a joke of this game like that.
I am always a WELL-WISHER of this game so PLEASE DO NOT TAKE IT NEGATIVELY but wish for more comments or feedbacks like these from players like us.
Game is improving far alot; TERRITORY WARS and SITH RAIDS are the Historic Movements for this game resulting me actually busy all day long and I thank you all for that.
Still timing for TW and TB is somewhere OVERLAPPED and somewhere GAPPED. We can make it smooth in such a way that we actually forget time and enjoy every moment; every day.
The main theme of this post is that WE FEEL PROGRESS ON OUR JOURNEY AHEAD not that all year you fight and find yourself there where you had begun or further behind.
I WISH ALL OF US HEAD AHEAD TOGETHER ON THIS JOURNEY OF ETERNITY WITH JOY AND FUN.
Regards...
Post edited by rbkrish on

Replies

• PeteSolo
    173 posts Member
    That's alot to ask, I'll take a zeta every week from login rewards, I think that's fair, but not daily.
  • Between TW, Zeta challenges, events, and ships there are plenty of sources for Zetas. If you added a Zeta a day, there would be a huge Omega shortage!
  • Once you have most of the fleet store farmed, you get a zeta every two days or so from there. I still have a few ships to farm from there but no vital ones so I farm a zeta every 3 days or so and farm some ship or pilot shards in between. I get about two full zeta mats a month so the crunch isn't that bad. Eventually I'll be out of ships to farm and buy zetas exclusively so I'll get them even faster. Adding a daily one would probably be too much.
  • Why would they do that? It would devalue zeta abilities if you manage them correctly you can still get plenty it's good that they're so rare as it makes them more valuable if they were easier to have then everyone would have too many zeta abilities
  • We get a zeta per day anyway now... well close enough

1800 fleet shop credit + 110 from daily challenges = a zeta most days in a monthly period
  • rayroars
    72 posts Member
    if zetas are so easily obtained, u may as well scrapped the zeta abilities...
  • Because the OP is thinking in terms of World of Warcraft and how Blizzard devalues old content and makes it more widely available from all sources when new content is soon to be released. This game clearly feels Omega abilities are still OP and elite just like Zetas. Stuff is not locked behind huge grinds like in WoW or SWTOR, so I agree with its not really needed. An update to 1-3 omegas a week would be nice, and it’s being addressed soon which is appreciated.
  • Fleet shop, challenge, TW, and Mother talzin/wicket events. You can get 20 zetas pretty quickly actually
  • I'd like a free zeta a day too lol.

But it won't happen.

Nor should it.
  • Jailwatcher
    151 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Without sounding condescending.. Focus on ships as its the only way to get enough fleet shop currency to get what you ask for.

Plus add in the TW's, Events and the challenges and you can get 2 full zeta sets a month all going well.
  • A zeta a day means you would have all zetas in one year that's too much and would make zetas not a rare upgrade like the devs described
  • rbkrish
    53 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    I must thank you all commenters and viewer for your activeness towards forums and in game. And I am pleased to know that you are all enjoying the game very much. ####
    But we must try to be far-sighted. Similar issues go with gear pieces too. If it is not taken seriously then nothing will happen neither for now nor never.
    Rest, Heads up to you.
    Regards...
    Post edited by rbkrish on
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Yes, the game is a grind. This will not be for everyone, it takes time and patience. Just giving things out like that would not make the game more interesting, it would take away long term goals and plans. Being able to zeta 1 toon a month just because you are lvl 85, would be a crazy increase to the rate of progression. They have been increasing the zeta income and I'm sure some more will come, but it's all about pacing and incremental increases.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Given the drop rates from the challenge, you should expect 4 zeta mats every week and 3 omegas every 2 weeks from the zeta challenge alone. You can buy another 4 a week, if you spend all your fleet currency. On top of that you have the daily login rewards and TW rewards. That's more than one zeta a month — more than two, if you do well in TW.

Assuming that you still farm ships and spend all your fleet currency on shards, and that you win 1 zeta mat every TW, you will collect more than one complete zeta each month. If you do better in TW and buy zeta mats with your fleet currency, you will get more than 2 complete zetas a month. I see no need to increase the income drasticaly by awarding the suggested zeta mats every day.
  • The only way to Zeta a day is to avg your drops over a month and buy 2 every 3 days in ships. Bit it really is a senseless endeavour because my problem isn't zetas... its Omegas... sure there is enough di zeta focus only, but what about the toons with 6 abilities and need 30 Zetas to themselves. There goes your daily omegas and ya need 30 more for your 2 full zetas. How's this to be done? Drop rate is terrible in acquiring them. It's a nice thought, but selling them at a constant is the only way to balance a roster.
  • Correction... toons with 6 abilities and need 30 omegas
  • Sometimes the game lends itself to be joked about. I do take seriously, what can be. But the money making concept of it is overboard but obviously acceptable to us die hards.
  • The method of progression is either time or money. I currently have 25 zeta abilities applied to my characters. https://swgoh.gg/u/cethsenpai3/

Although I have been playing since December. 15. I don't remember when zetas were introduced, but I don't think it has been two years.

I should also say I have never taken #1 spot in my fleet arena at my payout. I have been top 5 a number of times. I teach a couple nights a week, and have twin 7 year old son who are very active. I usually finish in the 10-20 pqtout.

You have to decide what to prioritize. Also, shout out to @Kyno for his moderating work and difficult arena team I have to face for my payout!
  • Xcrit9
    108 posts Member
    HELL NO zetas are fine just where they are you my friend want all the cookies in the jar but like mom said cant have them every day or you'll get fat well that's the same thing you're asking for but with zetas so a big HELL NO
  • rbkrish
    53 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    The method of progression is either time or money. I currently have 25 zeta abilities applied to my characters. https://swgoh.gg/u/cethsenpai3/

Although I have been playing since December. 15. I don't remember when zetas were introduced, but I don't think it has been two years.

I should also say I have never taken #1 spot in my fleet arena at my payout. I have been top 5 a number of times. I teach a couple nights a week, and have twin 7 year old son who are very active. I usually finish in the 10-20 pqtout.

You have to decide what to prioritize. Also, shout out to Kyno for his moderating work and difficult arena team I have to face for my payout!

Good Man,
    For your Rank Problem, too, I have a smart idea. Maybe I break through it one day but a small sample you get here.
    THROW THEM TO LAST POSITION WHO ARE STINGING ON FIRST POSITION REGULARLY FOR A LONGER TIME. IT SHOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT FOR THEM TO COME UP BACK TO TOP AGAIN.
    Fun of game will definitely be increased then.
    Regards...
    Post edited by Kyno on
  • Achilles
    1380 posts Member
    Honestly, with so "many" zetas, you will run out of Omegas very soon.
    Left by design.
    The fixed payout times are the worst part of this game and makes it absolutely family-unfriendly.
  • swgohfan29
    1147 posts Member
    rbkrish wrote: »
    THROW THEM TO LAST POSITION WHO ARE STINGING ON FIRST POSITION REGULARLY FOR A LONGER TIME. IT SHOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT FOR THEM TO COME UP BACK TO TOP AGAIN.
    Fun of game will definitely be increased then.
    Regards...

Nope nope nope nope nope nope nope