Ability materials mega-pack drop rate??!!

I’ve bought this pack every day it’s been available since I started playing this game last September. Now don’t get me wrong I need the ability mats and I think it’s a decent deal, not great but decent. But I have never received anything above the minimum. Maybe I just have terrible luck but this is getting ridiculous. We are talking at least 20 attempts and nothing but minimum.

Am I the only one getting RNG’d to death???

Replies

• You are betting against the house. Gambler’s addiction hotlines are set up in each state and territory.
  • Can’t deny that. The addiction is real
  • Best I can do is let as many others know as possible that the drop rates on the mega pack are garbage. If I’m lucky everyone will stop buying them so the suckers like me may get a slightly increased drop rate due to nobody buying it.....
  • Veserion1
    150 posts Member
    I stopped buying them after 3 tries.
    Only got Nein Nein and Nein omegas
  • Always assume the minimum. Some people do get more but it’s very rare.
  • Best I can do is let as many others know as possible that the drop rates on the mega pack are garbage. If I’m lucky everyone will stop buying them so the suckers like me may get a slightly increased drop rate due to nobody buying it.....

I learned early on that the packs are never worth it. I haven't wasted a crystal on a pack in almost 2 years. I accidentally bought a cromium pack, but that was an accuracy error. lol
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Yeah, unless it's a $$ pack, you have to assume the minimum and that you may get lucky.
  • Debuff
    224 posts Member
    I seem to remember buying the mat pack like 8months ago. I just got my first char to g12 then desperatly needed mats to zeta him, It had a set amount of purple and omegas. Like 50 purple and 20 omegas for 999. Now these are min/max lottery with a jacked price, or am i wrong?