Gear check and omega requirements for cls

Wardai
251 posts Member
edited May 17
ATM I’m still staring leia and old Ben (both need around 125 shards) and leveling up abilities, but should be ready for the next event, and I just wanted to know what gear/omegas I need or should aim for.

Leia g8 4/6 pieces
R2 g9 5/6 pieces
St Han g9 3/6 pieces
Old Ben g8 5/6 pieces
Farm luke g7 5/6 pieces

I don’t mind sacrificing arena a little to get them worked up and would rather over invest then under, but not go aiming g11 all omegas on all of them.

Replies

  • Wardai
    251 posts Member
    G8 farm maybe 9 was my idea depending on gear, did the count on Phoenix yesterday and it’s 6 stun guns 2 mk 5 droid callers and other random pieces so wanted to be certain how much I gear.

    Also thanks that sought of gives me an idea I’m around where I want to be maybe a bit more gear should be good
  • Stud3099
    332 posts Member
    Gear 8 should be considered a minimum. I did it with STH, Leia, and OB at gear 9. Leia's omegas are important as is R2's basic. Need to be able to put about 50 speed from mods on each one as well.
  • Wardai
    251 posts Member
    Stud3099 wrote: »
    Gear 8 should be considered a minimum. I did it with STH, Leia, and OB at gear 9. Leia's omegas are important as is R2's basic. Need to be able to put about 50 speed from mods on each one as well.

    Got that covered if I move mods from thrawn (77) /vader(63 speed). Which one should be higher?
  • ManuG
    131 posts Member
    Wardai wrote: »
    Got that covered if I move mods from thrawn (77) /vader(63 speed). Which one should be higher?

    Leia and R2 for sure.

    Taking a look at your roster, my advice would be to spend some time farming good mods just to make sure you unlock CLS rather than gearing up useless characters like Farmboy.

    Farming good mods is always better in the long term.



  • Wardai
    251 posts Member
    ManuG wrote: »
    Wardai wrote: »
    Got that covered if I move mods from thrawn (77) /vader(63 speed). Which one should be higher?

    Leia and R2 for sure.

    Taking a look at your roster, my advice would be to spend some time farming good mods just to make sure you unlock CLS rather than gearing up useless characters like Farmboy.

    Farming good mods is always better in the long term.



    Will do that after I complete old ben, less than 100 shards to go (I'm broke so can't promote), but the only mods I can get atm through challenges are health, potency and tenacity.

    Also I get leia and r2 should be the fastest but between the two, Leia and R2, which one should be faster?
  • ManuG
    131 posts Member
    Wardai wrote: »
    ManuG wrote: »
    Wardai wrote: »
    Got that covered if I move mods from thrawn (77) /vader(63 speed). Which one should be higher?

    Leia and R2 for sure.

    Taking a look at your roster, my advice would be to spend some time farming good mods just to make sure you unlock CLS rather than gearing up useless characters like Farmboy.

    Farming good mods is always better in the long term.



    Will do that after I complete old ben, less than 100 shards to go (I'm broke so can't promote), but the only mods I can get atm through challenges are health, potency and tenacity.

    Also I get leia and r2 should be the fastest but between the two, Leia and R2, which one should be faster?

    Health mods are fine. Level up those which show speed in their secondaries stats, it's a long grind but it's worthy.

    They have a good speed base stat (around 150 speed base I think) so it won't be difficult to get 200+ speed in both. Moreover, I don't think you need to make one faster than the other, just make sure both have more or less the same speed.
Sign In or Register to comment.