Character using Crit Damage with 24% Tenacity as Primary

Is there any character worth the header question. Thanks.

Replies

• jkray622
    1636 posts Member
    In a vacuum, I wouldn't recommend that mod. Would need to know the character, and his intended use.

If that mod has +22 speed on it, I'd use it on almost any toon that needs a CD set.
  • Vendi1983
    5023 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Facing Nihilus in Sith raid, yes: put on any character that already has decent tenacity to begin with or is under a leader that grants tenacity.
  • Darthpedro
    1175 posts Member
    Scav Rey benefits from having tenacity I believe
  • TVF
    36578 posts Member
    Darthpedro wrote: »

She gains offense if not debuffed. In STR you should be running her under JTR and she never uses her basic anyway so you don't have to worry about defense down at all.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Magmatrooper rocks with a tenacity over 60% and he can use CD set.
  • YKMisfit
    730 posts Member
    Yeah, Magma was my first thought. K2S0 benefits from high tenacity, but I don't know if a Crit Damage set is really a priority though.
  • Darthpedro
    1175 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »

She gains offense if not debuffed. In STR you should be running her under JTR and she never uses her basic anyway so you don't have to worry about defense down at all.

I don't have JTR, but just as a general usage for her in other modes it might be worth it, if you don't have JTR or zeta finn
  • TVF
    36578 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »

I don't have JTR

"I'm so sorry."

hqdefault.jpg

:p
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Phoenixeon
    1842 posts Member
    Ezra.
    He lands no debuff and attack twice chance up if he dont have debuff.
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    I've put such a module on CLS since he recovers HP when he resists a detrimental effect. It can also be useful on ROLO for example especially when she leads.