DS 7 Hard Help

Naugrin
686 posts Member
edited March 2016
I'm still working on QGJ so I don't have Daka yet. I can never seem to borrow her (except on challenges...it seems lots put her as leader there lol). I'm just looking for any tips in the mean time. I've beaten all of them haven't been able to 3☆ them. Even beating them consistently isn't really doable so far. I probably have a 50% ish win rate on Rey's and Anakin's node.

UPDATE:

I managed to 3☆ both Rey's and Anakin's nodes without having or borrowing Daka.
Boosting up my IG-86 seemed to be the key. Team composition was:

Sid7☆, gear 8, level 68
Dooku 5☆, gear 8, level 68
GS 7☆, gear 9, level 70
Talia 5☆, gear 7, level 61
IG-86 6☆, gear 6, level 61

I borrowed a max or close to max Phasma.
Post edited by Naugrin on

Replies

• VIII
    495 posts Member
    Options
    You need Daka and even with Daka it helps to have either a taunt or another hero that stuns
  • Options
    My only real stun choices are dooku and cad bane....so dooku lol. I use his stun for all it's worth. My best results so far come with borrowing phasma and praying to RNGesus for lots of bonus attacks. Im running sid and gs both 7☆, ig 86 6☆, talia 5☆, and dooku 4☆(5 soon). Sid, gs, and dooku are gear 8, talia is 7, and ig86 is 6.

Thank you for the input.
  • Cryo_G3n
    70 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    I beat all of them (3-starring all but 7-D, got 2 star) with the following team:

Phasma (l), Sid, GS, Poggle, Kylo. I borrowed HK. So 0 stuns, 0 heals. Had it not been for Kit's counter and Poggle wanting run headfirst into Kit's saber, I might have pulled off a 3 star. So it's definitely possible to do without!

Good luck!
  • Options
    Bump.
  • Options
    I just did 7D with Sid, Phasma, Kylo, Dooku all 7, Daka 5 and borrowed Poggle
  • Options
    I just finally beat Hard 7-D today and it was far from easy. I basically had to make sure I had all my special abilities at the start of round 3. My team was

All level 70s
    7* T8 Captain Phasma (Leader)
    6* T8 Old Daka
    6* T8 IG-86
    5* T8 Talia
    4* T8 Count Dooku
    7* T8 Darth Sidious (Borrowed Ally)

I still barely won with a 1 star finish. The main problem is Kit Fisto counterattacks almost 100% of the time and does 4000 to 8000 damage for just his basic attack.
  • Foomerang
    236 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Daka is money at 7*

My team is
    Phasma
    Daka
    Dooku
    Sid
    Vader

Cleared fairly easily
  • Naugrin
    686 posts Member
    Options
    I 3☆'d both of the nodes that I wanted and updated my original post.