TW - View Opponents Banners

Any way you all can let us see the opposing team's banners? That would make it easier for us to determine when some players are cheating - you know, when the guy that has 15 G12 toons that are all on defense and is somehow clearing multiple arena capable squads from a primary wall with G10 jedi. Those guys...

We can do the work of spotting cheaters and providing evidence for that accusation much more easily if we can see the opposition's offensive banners. Help us help you!!

Replies

• Drepd
    130 posts Member
    Options
    There is a reason why people use Jedis on offense... Because they are arena capable on offense. Unless their gear is really really really bad I don't understand how you can just say...omg they are cheating because they used jedis! I love taking out different meta teams with jedis. i dont put any of mine on defense. it would be a complete waste.
  • Options
    That was a bit of hyperbole on my part and focusing on it misses the point. The point is that I don't know what player X used to clear three squads from our best defensive zone, but I do know that all 15 G12 characters he had were on defense and there isn't much left to attack with. I would like to see that.

Unfortunately, there are ways to hack this game and there are results that belie the abilities of certain rosters. Giving the player base the opportunity to see an opponents offensive and defensive banners, or alternatively showing me the teams that our defenses lost to (or that our side won with), would go a long way towards a) reducing unwarranted claims of cheating and b) bolstering support for claims that could be valid.