Anyone else finds it weird that...

Prev1
Goodgil
349 posts Member
Despite there being 5 Hans, 3 Chewies, and a Lando, the pilots for the only Falcon are Rey and Finn?

Replies

• Yes. Alot of people.
  • JacenRoe
    3016 posts Member
    You ever wonder why people drive on a parkway, and park on a driveway?
  • I think that it is a thing most find weird. Kinda like how Luke Anikin, R2 all are lacking ships though in cannon billed as the best of the best along with the Hans, and Chewbacca.
  • Anyone else find it weird that you're IN a movie, but you're ON TV?
  • Degs29
    361 posts Member
    Maybe they'll drop a new Falcon next week with Young Han and Chewy as pilots.
  • Well, since the Falcon belonged to Lando before Han, Lando might get the next Falcon.
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    Your house can burn down but everything in it burns up.
  • Gamorrean
    2745 posts Member
    Anyone else find it wierd the falcon was on jakku at the right moment?
  • ChickenFett139
    1484 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Anyone else think it was just ridiculous that the dragon could not bank and avoid a mile long javelin throw, but the Falcon can lazily list to the left and be called a maneuver?
  • Yes, it's very weird.

And not very cool I don't think.
  • Vampire_X
    1435 posts Moderator
    Anyone else think it was just ridiculous that the dragon could not bank and avoid a mile long javelin throw, but the Falcon can lazily list to the left and be called a maneuver?

#injusticeforviys #frozenconspiracy
    Wicked Sith Queen with the Pink Saber
  • lovemat
    270 posts Member
    I think we will get new hope falcon in this new ships update using " raid "Han hence character of the month, farm Luke ,and a fourth Chewbacca the one that is used in R2 event
  • This is my favorite thread of the day.
  • What I find weird is, as soon as I’m about to be done farming the vets, another han and chewy are released. It never ends.
  • Rebel_yell wrote: »
    This is my favorite thread of the day.

Agreed.
  • Anyone else find it weird that drive-up ATMs have instructions written in Braille?

But to answer the OP - yes it's weird and pretty dumb.
  • QJinX
    219 posts Member
    Anyone else find it weird that we call buildings, buildings when they are already built?
  • DarthDuck
    195 posts Member
    JacenRoe wrote: »
    You ever wonder why people drive on a parkway, and park on a driveway?

My favorite comment
  • DomHerrera
    2 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Why do they call it taking a dump when you’re really just leaving a dump?
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    DomHerrera wrote: »
    Why do they call it taking a dump when you’re really just leaving a dump?

Unless you're at the dog park
  • R_Val_17
    144 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    True
    Post edited by R_Val_17 on
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    That one was already said lol. So I guess the answer is yes.
  • Camakin
    102 posts Member
    Anyone find it weird that women have a pair of panties but only one bra
    "Who's the more foolish? The fool or the fool who follows them?"--Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • Dryff
    672 posts Member
    Anyone find it weird that you put cargo on ships and shipments in cars?
  • Or is it weird when you need that last shard you have to go thru 2 refreshes sometimes 2 days just to get that 7 star!
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Or is it weird when you need that last shard you have to go thru 2 refreshes sometimes 2 days just to get that 7 star!

Weird I was just thinking that! I was at 96 vet chewie shards today, spent all cantina energy and 3 refreshes to end up at 99! Han is done so that was a big deal.
  • Is it weird the whole world shares the falling dream? Is it weird John Snow is the knower of nothing yet he’s the second smartest guy in the show?
  • It s weird like having a burger without meat inside
  • crzydroid
    7286 posts Moderator
    Is it weird the whole world shares the falling dream? Is it weird John Snow is the knower of nothing yet he’s the second smartest guy in the show?

I don't have the falling dream.

But I do have the teeth falling out, can't run, can't stop the car, can't turn on the light, can't press the right buttons on my phone dreams.
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Clearly, we need two more Falcons introduced immediately to rectify this. Solo Falcon, piloted by Young Lando and L3-37, and OT Falcon, piloted by Lando and Nien Nunb! /s
    Still not a he.