Follow up: Hero's fall

This is my fan-made kit, it doesn't indicate any release, but here's what I'd do with Fallen Anakin:
Basic: Vengeful slash
Deal physical damage to Target enemy with an 80% chance to cause 2 damage over time effects. If this attack critically hits, score one additional damage over time effect. If the target is Jedi, increase chance to inflict damage over time to 100% and these status effects cannot be resisted.
You Underestimate my Power:
Special- cooldown; 4
Anakin deals special damage to Target enemy, and physical damage to each other enemy dealing 65% less damage to other enemies. For each enemy (that was not the target) that had a buff, deal 30% more damage to Target enemy.
Force Choke:
Special: cooldown 3
Fallen Anakin deals special damage to Target enemy 3 times, and inflicts the Force Choke debuff.
FORCE CHOKE(DEBUFF)- cannot gain extra turn meter, assist, and unit has it's speed reduced by 65%, but is immune to turn meter manipulation(enhancement or reduction). This unit takes 20% of it's health as max health damage for each turn Fallen Anakin has 100% turn meter while this debuff is in effect. Cannot be dispelled, expires when this unit gains 100% turn meter.
The Lies of the Jedi:
Unique: for each sith Ally, Fallen Anakin has +10% health steal and +8% offense. Each time a sith Ally dies, the cooldown for You Underestimate my Power is reset. Each time a sith Ally is inflicted with a debuff, Anakin gains 20% critical damage (stacking) until he takes his next turn. In addition, whenever Emperor Palpatine uses any ability, Fallen Anakin gains 10% turn meter and has an 85% chance to assist.
Let me know what you think. Maybe if it draws enough attention we can make it a thing.

Replies

• Options
    I like it. That force choke debuff is intense!! It must be a Zeta.
  • CPace
    151 posts Member
    Options
    WOW, I'd say that's just nuts and that force choke sounds brutal. Definatley wouldn't mind seeing this
  • flux_rono
    2120 posts Member
    Options
    i like it but im not sure about the 1st special... i kind of feel like it should be a self buff then a overhead jumping attack that cant work against general kenobi some type of attack to the target
  • Options
    this would be a sweet, sweet toon.
  • flux_rono
    2120 posts Member
    Options
    also for force choke. the cool down cant start i think until the debuff expires on the enemy... or has a longer cool down.
    i just see it as everyone getting too slow to get out of it fast enough. (force choke + speed down (or fracture) sounds a bit OP)

UNLESS its cleasable through stunning anakin (cant keep choking if your stunned) or just normal cleasning abilities
  • Options
    To have parity with other " hero's" events, this needs a leadership and a second unique.
  • Options
    And should be plus 20% crit damage until his next critical so it's not wasted if the next turn doesn't crit.
  • Options
    leader ability: All enemy units lose 5% tm whenever debuff expires on them =D. too soon?
  • Options
    Force choke too OP under EP lead. Anakin gains too much turn meter with ep plus passive. Add thrawn and whoever gets force choked doesn't get a turn. Force choke>GA command> F.Ani basic or other special>force crush>saber toss>f.ani other attack. Who would han stun? Empire too strong. You don't know the power....
  • Options
    What if someone being force choked can only be targeted by Anakin and receive +20% damage from him? Would that even it out a bit?
    DeuceBooty wrote: »
    Force choke too OP under EP lead. Anakin gains too much turn meter with ep plus passive. Add thrawn and whoever gets force choked doesn't get a turn. Force choke>GA command> F.Ani basic or other special>force crush>saber toss>f.ani other attack. Who would han stun? Empire too strong. You don't know the power....

• Options
    I feel like one of his abilities should be similar to JKA where he has a chance to expose himself. Maybe the "You Underestimate My Power" special. I mean after all, Kenobi did mangle him after he said that. Maybe something about gaining expose at the end of his turn, which expires after counter-attacks (if any).
    "Don't take yourself so serious; it's a game, have fun!" • https://swgoh.gg/u/yerffcaasi/
  • KueChael
    930 posts Moderator
    Options
    I think the whole non dismembered Vader would be cool.

Moving to proper forum.
  • Options
    I too wrote a kit for him. Check it out in my second post.
  • Options
    I too wrote a kit for him. Check it out in my second post.

Can you please throw up a link?
  • Options
    Stacking crit damage will never happen. It would come down to whoever’s anakin is the fastest and that’s a lame way to fight. Rest isn’t bad though.