Solo Rancor Raid

Ithilix
39 posts Member
I think we're at the point in the life of the game where players who have been playing for awhile, like more than a year, can usually solo the rancor raid. Perhaps, maybe they could make an achievement, similar to the Galactic War achievement, that after you solo the Rancor raid say like, 50/100/150 times, you should be able to sim the Rancor raid. Once the raid opens, you could "register" by simming it, but you won't get the rewards until the two day time-frame is over? Just an idea.

Replies

• Or add a new higher tier like a Mythic tier for long time players. Maybe give the rancor TM reduction immunity for that tier but with g12 rewards.
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    If your guild is agreeable, just get the top guy during registration to solo and everyone else just posts 0. Saves 49 people 10 mins each.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Huatimus wrote: »
    If your guild is agreeable, just get the top guy during registration to solo and everyone else just posts 0. Saves 49 people 10 mins each.

That's a good idea for some guilds. Unfortunately my guild has newer players who are still just figuring it out.

But to your point, I often find posting a 0 gets better rewards than taking the time to solo it and get somewhere in top 10. My last 3 0s each yielded a full furnace :)
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    My last 0 yielded a full Carbanti...Might be on to something here! ;)