Gonna fire up an alt, need farm suggestions

So my main account is looking pretty good but I'm a sucker for alt accounts and I enjoy playing different factions. I went the traditional build order of phoenix followed by empire and this time around I wanna go with FO and Resistance. Has anyone started a fresh shard with these two factions and if so what would you recommend for farm order? This will be my first time using either.

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    man if that was the build order for your main, your still "young".

if you want to have fun with an alt you should try to avoid those 4 factions (at least at first) and see where it takes you.
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    man if that was the build order for your main, your still "young".

if you want to have fun with an alt you should try to avoid those 4 factions (at least at first) and see where it takes you.

That was the plan but other than phoenix there isn't many options for early/mid level squad farming. I considered clones but they are guild currency reliant and murder bears might work minus wicket, not sure if he's a staple and if they'd work without him until lvl 83.
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    Options
    I think FO will be a viable start since you'll get a good head start in Fleet Arena and Zeta challenge with that many DS pilots and ships. That'll help you get BB8 which will then help you unlock Speed set mods.