Savage Opress - Damage to all enemies

In one of the challenges today the boss is Savage Opress and he has a special attack that is an AOE. I have a Savage Opress on my team and the only special attack is on a single target. Can someone explain why the computer has this type of attack but we don't.

Replies

• Options
    Its a challenge...a little like a puzzle. Just roll with it.
  • Options
    Because it's a challenge :-P Same reason Mace Windu doesn't 2 shot people.
  • Options
    Gotcha. I was hoping that meant that character could get a new attack if he was leveled up.
    Thanks for the help!
  • Options
    Nope, but when you level up abilties they often gain new effects! Such as chances to gain offense up, chance to stun, chance to heal your team etc. As well as crappy 5% damage increase ;D
  • Options
    I was hoping for that too when I unlocked him. Mine is 4* he is my favorite so far. Good tank and when you get him and his skills leveled up he hits pretty good. He actually tanks better than Chewie right now
  • Options
    Chris wrote: »
    I was hoping for that too when I unlocked him. Mine is 4* he is my favorite so far. Good tank and when you get him and his skills leveled up he hits pretty good. He actually tanks better than Chewie right now

Yes i love him dude working on 5rank now hp at 8620 level 51 is crazy high with gear6 or 7
  • Options
    drkflash3 wrote: »
    Chris wrote: »

Yes i love him dude working on 5rank now hp at 8620 level 51 is crazy high with gear6 or 7

So I take it you made through stages 5 and 6? How did you make it through stage 5 light side? Battle Droids hit harder than I can handle and the gear I need is in stage 6 or further in stage 5