Military Might special ability issue

Semi
133 posts Member
Ok after 4 attempt on reporting in the Bugg section without being able to find the " send/report" button on mobile / PC I will post it here and devs do w/e you want with it.
I just wanted to report this.

The counter watch special ability doesn't work properly. Even when none of my character has retribution they call assists when they counter.

Oh and I never saw it happens while they have retribution.

Replies

• This whole assault battle is garbage
  • You know retribution means they need to be hit first by the enemy before they retaliate, they don’t assist other attacks
  • Semi
    133 posts Member
    Retribution is a 100% counterattack chance buff.
    When my character counter attack WITHOUT having the buff COUNTERWATCH they often call assist.
    So the special ability is triggered when it should not...

Counterwatch will now do the following:
    Grant a Heal Over Time effect.
    Grant +50% bonus offense (Counterwatch was already doing this, but the ability description was inaccurate.)
    Grant the activating character Retribution for 2 turns.
    While the Retribution effect is active, if the character attacks out of turn they have a 50% chance to call an assist.
    You know retribution means they need to be hit first by the enemy before they retaliate, they don’t assist other attacks

• Just wondering what team u used, or did you try with multiple teams?
  • My team was Jyn, Chaze, CLS, raid Han. All but Jyn have a natural counter, and all were calling assists with no Overwatch buff.
  • My team was Jyn, Chaze, CLS, raid Han. All but Jyn have a natural counter, and all were calling assists with no Overwatch buff.

Yes, before pedantic police show up, I do mean explicitly assists on counter.
  • Semi
    133 posts Member
    Multiple but mostly with CLS as leader ( so the ability triggered more with all the counter attacks)

But it happened with ackbar lead with any of the following...r2 Baze chirrut fulcrum oldben CLS raid han
  • TVF
    36584 posts Member
    I've noticed the HOT doesn't work.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Semi
    133 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    I've noticed the HOT doesn't work.

That too.