Fracture vs Old Ben

I’m fighting in arena, they’re using Old Ben to hide Barris. I Fracture Old Ben, and he still has taunt! How? Fracture prevents Buffs.... I have a screenshot, but idk how to put it on herewith my iPhone.

Replies

• Options
    If you zeta old Ben then he taunts for one extra turn after being fractured
  • Options
    Yep. Been covered tons of times Old Ben zeta taunt working as intended. Thrawn hits-> dispels traunt->taunt reapplies->fracture applies
  • Options
    Moved to "Arena and Character Strategy".

Cheers.
  • Options
    How it was told to me is taunt>dispelled>taunt>fracture is applied(after 2nd taunt is gained)
  • Damodamo
    1586 posts Member
    Options
    VanKings22 wrote: »
    How it was told to me is taunt>dispelled>taunt>fracture is applied(after 2nd taunt is gained)

Wrong, he taunts through fracture if he has a zeta sorry bud
  • lladdir
    146 posts Member
    Options
    Damodamo wrote: »

No what he said is correct, thrawn dispels the first taunt, old Ben gains a new taunt, then fracture is applied.
  • Options
    Damodamo wrote: »

Sorry bud but as I stated above is correct and just confirmed, if fracture was applied before the second taunt then the second taunt wouldnt apply.

So........taunt>dispelled>taunt>fracture is applied(after 2nd taunt is gained)

• Options
    Then, why can CLS special prevent it? Dispel the first then add buff immunity.
  • Darthpedro
    1175 posts Member
    Options

Was it against the exact same Old Ben and if not did one have the zeta and one not have the zeta
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Options
    Order of operations, if that's true. Though Ben's is a fairly uncommon zeta. Part of its appeal is the surprise factor.
    Still not a he.
  • SeanutB
    482 posts Member
    Options
    Working as intended