Traya Lead...broken ?

Narkosekröte
171 posts Member
edited May 2018
I searched for this but was not finding any appropriate topic or answer.

Well, this is from Traya´s Leadership ability:
"Sith allies have +40% Critical Avoidance and +40% Potency. When a debuffed enemy takes damage, all Sith allies recover 10% Health. When an enemy uses an ability outside of their turn, they take damage equal to 35% of their Max Health. This damage can't defeat enemies. When an enemy gains a buff outside of their turn, they lose 50% Offense until the end of their next turn."

So...when i fight with a full zetaed Traya against a JTR Team with bb8 and R2, BB8 is countering whenever he is hit and not dazed or hit by an attack that can´t be countered and he often is called as assist by JTR. WHY does BB8 doesn´t suffer any damage when countering OR attacking as assist ? According too the description above he should ??? Or am i mising something ?
The sound of a TIE Fighter engine was created by combining an elephant bellow and a car driving on wet pavement.
Post edited by Narkosekröte on

Replies

• Moved to "Arena and Character Strategy".

Cheers.
  • Random9
    510 posts Member
    A recording of this would help so we can see what you're describing. Also, palp lead is generally better than traya.
  • Maybe basic attack doesn't count as an ability
  • JacenRoe
    3016 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Maybe basic attack doesn't count as an ability

Basics absolutely are abilities. No question.

To the OP, was it a Zeta Treya? She only does that damage to enemies acting outside their turns when her lead has the zeta. I fight against a Zeta lead Treya in my arena, and it definitely does damage my characters on counter attacks.
  • Syrup_Chugger3
    2171 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    JacenRoe wrote: »

To the OP, was it a Zeta Treya? She only does that damage to enemies acting outside their turns when her lead has the zeta. I fight against a Zeta lead Treya in my arena, and it definitely does damage my characters on counter attacks.

His first sentence of second part "so.. when I fight with a fully zetad traya..."
  • JacenRoe
    3016 posts Member
    edited May 2018

His first sentence of second part "so.. when I fight with a fully zetad traya..."

I wanted to know if he actually checked or just assumed since I know for a fact it works when I fight against it. If he did look, and it is zetaed then it's a bug that should be reported. But very frequently people just don't look that closely.
  • JacenRoe wrote: »

I wanted to know if he actually checked or just assumed since I know for a fact it works when I fight against it. If he did look, and it is zetaed then it's a bug that should be reported. But very frequently people just don't look that closely.

I'm guessing he would know, it sounds like OP is using a traya lead against JTR?
  • JacenRoe
    3016 posts Member
    edited May 2018

I'm guessing he would know, it sounds like OP is using a traya lead against JTR?

Only he can answer that then since you are guessing as well. I've gone against Treya lead with a JTR, and I was definitely sustaining damage from counter attacks, and assists.

So the two simplest explanations are:

1. Human error.

2. A bug that needs to be reported.

I was trying to get clarification.