Iden Versio - Concept Kit

BaseDeltaZero
59 posts Member
edited May 2018
These are always fun in my opinion. The concept here is that she is a controller; she uses stuns and TM gain/removal to keep her team refreshed and the enemy team locked down. Her damage output would be fairly limited without her unique zeta (in italics), but her control abilities would keep her relevant. She would also have synergy with Imperial Troopers and the Emperor.

Iden Versio: Dark Side, Empire, Imperial Trooper, Support

Weapons Expert (Basic): Deal Physical Damage to target enemy. This attack ignores Taunt and Stealth.

Shock and Awe (Special, CD 3): Iden's ID10 Droid stuns target enemy for 2 turns with a 70% chance to stun a second enemy for 1 turn. For each effect resisted, reduce the cool down of this ability by 1.

Droid Shield For the Empire (Special, CD 5): Iden Versio gains Protection Up (20%) for 2 turns and Physical Damage Immunity for 1 turn. Dispell all debuffs on Empire allies. Per ally, recover 4% Health and 4% Protection for each debuff removed from that character.

Inferno Squad Commander (Leader): Empire allies gain 20% Offense and have a 25% 50% chance to gain Foresight at the end of their turn. In addition, gain 10% Turn Meter on Evade.

Special Forces Training (Unique): Iden Versio gains 40% Turn Meter whenever an enemy is stunned. (Maximum 80%). If two or more enemies are stunned, Iden Versio gains Speed Up and Defense Penetration for 3 turns, which cannot be dispelled. While Iden Versio is active, if Imperial Trooper allies have any buffs at the end of their turn, reduce their cool downs by 1.

I know there are many other characters in the pipeline, and we will likely never see Iden. This was just for fun!

Let me know what you think, and share your own ideas below!
Post edited by BaseDeltaZero on

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Moved to correct sub forum
  • ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    Options
    Her basic is alright, but needs a debuff or bonus of some sort to truly shine these days. I sugest target lock on a hit? The stun is solid. The shield is a bit lackluster. It provides no benefit to the team, and basically just turns other characters away from attacking her. No real benefits. Her leadership needs a buff. Perhaps an additional 50% chance to gain foresight at the beginning of their turn. Or maybe after each kill (zeta). I would also change the last sentence to "if an IT ally has a buff at the end of their turn, decrease CDs by one." To guarantee the CD reduction with her leadership ability.
  • Kelarn
    161 posts Member
    Options
    *Switches from Empire to Rebel after 1 turn due to a thoroughly predictable and disappointing plot turn.
  • Options
    ExarTheKun wrote: »
    Her basic is alright, but needs a debuff or bonus of some sort to truly shine these days. I sugest target lock on a hit? The stun is solid. The shield is a bit lackluster. It provides no benefit to the team, and basically just turns other characters away from attacking her. No real benefits. Her leadership needs a buff. Perhaps an additional 50% chance to gain foresight at the beginning of their turn. Or maybe after each kill (zeta). I would also change the last sentence to "if an IT ally has a buff at the end of their turn, decrease CDs by one." To guarantee the CD reduction with her leadership ability.

I really like all of your feedback. I chose to give her ignore Taunt and Stealth instead of applying a debuff because if she is paired with Starck and has the benefits of her zeta, that's +50 armor pen and +150 defense pen. She would be bringing the hammer to any character she chose.

Also, I didn't necessarily want her to be the go-to leader, so I made it slightly appealing but not a must have. Your critique of the Unique makes a lot of sense, though. Imperial Troopers can pass quite a few buffs around.

Maybe I will come up with a better Special than Droid Shield, now that you mention it...
  • tanki60o
    118 posts Member
    Options
    I actually liked the droid shield ability before you changed it. It’s a
    Shield around her. It doesn’t make sense for it to benefit the team, as unappealing as it makes that option
    I AM the High Ground
  • Options
    iden versio looks great in battlefront so let her come
  • Options
    These are always fun in my opinion.
    If you like doing this kind of thing, I have a discord server for it! Join here: https://discord.gg/Arz6qCz
  • Options
    dimi4a wrote: »
    Nice! Just double the Foresight chance on her lead.

What would you say to stacking offense instead of Speed Up on her unique? Too powerful?