Vader not going first

Smidday
134 posts Member
My Vader is currently at 202 speed and my Nihilus is at 179 speed and Sion 220, now I don’t understand why my vader doesn’t go first after factoring in his unique is this a glitch? I basically have to always use basics till Vader’s ready to go but this isn’t working as intended

Replies

• Smidday
    134 posts Member
    Options
    Just to add my Nihilus always goes first then thrawn I give tm to sion then thrawn goes before sion then Vader then palp
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    What's your complete team? Who's the leader?
    What's the opponent's setup? Is DN the first to go overall, or does the opponent take turns first? What's the order of turns and whst actions are used? (Any TM gain anywhere?)
  • Darthpedro
    1175 posts Member
    Options
    If your nihilus goes first in the match it sounds like a bug.

However if the opposing team is going first and applies a debuff to sion nihilus gets bonus turn meter which would explain it as well.
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    I reckon you are facing an opposing vader who is faster (vader at 202 is low), that vader uses force crush and Nihilus's unique is being triggered.

Why do you have to use basics until vader is ready. I would be opening with nihilus drain force.
  • Darthpedro
    1175 posts Member
    Options
    Naraic wrote: »
    I reckon you are facing an opposing vader who is faster (vader at 202 is low), that vader uses force crush and Nihilus's unique is being triggered.

Why do you have to use basics until vader is ready. I would be opening with nihilus drain force.

Better chance of the cool down increase and annihilate cool down reduction when the enemies are debuffed
  • Options
    Most likely because the other Vader it's faster and when Sion takes damage he give TM to Nihilus.(see Nihilus unique). Same happens to me and I find it a good thing cause that instant ability block from Nihilus to all opponent.
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    Options
    Most likely because the other Vader it's faster and when Sion takes damage he give TM to Nihilus.(see Nihilus unique). Same happens to me and I find it a good thing cause that instant ability block from Nihilus to all opponent.

When Sion gets debuffs actually.
    And it’s 10% TM per debuff so up to 40% TM if opposing Vader is faster and lands debuffs. (Or up to 80% if you have Traya)
  • Smidday
    134 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah this actually makes sense I forgot that they reworked Nihilus’s unique. Also I use basics so I can inflict force crush then drain force so I get all 5 enemies cooldowns, and Waqui I have Palp lead and Thrawn giving TM. I realise my vader isn’t the best for speed but I don’t have great mods but still can break the top 20 on my shard with this team, thanks for the help though I was messing around with mods to make Nihilus slower and Vader faster but this explains why