jedi rising up

jjkriv
429 posts Member
I cant wait for jedi luke to pair him up with ezra,anakin,general kenobi,and hermit yoda..this will be the sith trio killer!

Replies

• whynot
    8 posts Member
    Options
    The Jedi rework is long overdue
  • Options
    I just hope they release Bastilla and meetra and ki adi mundi
  • Options
    Then probably he will be released near 35th anniversary of rotj release
  • Options
    whynot wrote: »
    The Jedi rework is long overdue

I can't see how it won't happen this year.
  • Options
    IMO just give CLS the Jedi tag and put that energy into "Heroes fall - Dark Side Anakin" or Revan
  • rings
    11 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Any guesses on how you will unlock Jedi Luke? A story arc that requires a bunch of 7 star characters (like CLS and JTR)? Or maybe a new raid?

He should essentially be one of the most powerful characters in the game, so I can't imagine they will just hand him over.
  • Vendi1983
    5023 posts Member
    Options
    7* CUP
    7* Rose Tico
    7* Ugnaught
    7* Pao
    7* Gamorean Guard

Level 85
    G11 minimum recommended.

Start farming now guys...
  • t0neg0d
    616 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    rings wrote: »
    Any guesses on how you will unlock Jedi Luke? A story arc that requires a bunch of 7 star characters (like CLS and JTR)? Or maybe a new raid?

He should essentially be one of the most powerful characters in the game, so I can't imagine they will just hand him over.

Honest guess:

Hoda for sure

After that, they'll either go ESB route, requiring:

Hoda, r2.. and 2 new panic farms.

Or RotJ:

Hoda, r2 and 2 new panic farms

Either way, 2 new panic farms.
  • Kai_Mulai
    683 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    For a Jedi Luke hero’s journey, I’d guess we’d need Commander Luke Skywalker, Captain Han Solo, Rebel Officer Leia Organa, R2D2, and Hermit Yoda

For a Hermit Luke hero’s journey, we’d need Jedi Luke, Jedi Knight Ben Solo (new character), General Leia (new character), Force Ghost Yoda (new character), and Rey (Jedi Training)

And to unlock Force Ghost Yoda, you’d need a full Sith team.

That’s my take anyway
  • jjkriv
    429 posts Member
    Options
    May need C3po(new support) as well
  • Psilosin
    163 posts Member
    Options
    It's the extended hero's journey. You need Wampa for stage1, Cholo for stage2, Hoda stage3, wicket and the soon to be released Endor Leia for stage4, Old Rex stage5, 'you already have' Vader Unmasked for stage6...
  • Vendi1983
    5023 posts Member
    Options
    Hermit Luke:
    Use the people that put him on the path to hermit-dom:

Darth Vader
    Hermit Yoda
    Officer Leia
    Palpatine
    KRU

Not much synergy but they're the reason he's a hermit really.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options
    If they want to make sure people spend big big money, need to introduce mom and sis. Sailbarge bikini Leia swinging a big chain and arena padme with midriff strangely and accuratlly torn open.
  • Options
    A reasonable guess starts with:

CLS (and R2 by implication)
    ROLO
    CHolo
    Hoda

One new character that requires five other characters at 7* - one of which has yet to be released - maybe you'll need a new Empire - Hoth tag to unlock C3PO: Veers, Starck, Snowtrooper, and IPD would all make sense and be thematically consistent. Lord I hope not Wampa, too.

Could also do something Bespin-y - Lando, Lobot, Han Solo, OT Chewie + 1 more. There are some options.