Military Might Mythic - With Phoenix??

Was anyone able to beat this past weekends Military Might Mythic wave 8 with Phoenix? I use zHera, zSabine, zZeb, zKanan and zEzra, all G12, in fact most G12+ and could not win. One attempt got me as far as Vader being left and then he went bananas and oneshot Kanan, Ezra and Zeb in turn.

I'm thinking this must require something like a Titans group to win, but shouldn't any well geared rebel "team" be able to do it? Or was I just doing it wrong?

Replies

• I do believe that it’s doable, @Corrog best them with his Phoenix only squad, no choppper I believe
  • One of my guildmates beat it with g12 Phoenix w/zetas. I tried with my g11s w/o zetas and did very well but could not complete wave 8.I am surprised your g12s did not succeed.
  • Issue with Vader is his DOTs will be reapplied whenever they are cleansed, so you better have someone with tenacity up ability with almost full turnmeter at the end of stage 7.
    For example, I used chirrut and used his heal ability to give everyone tenacity up before Vader did his AoE
  • One of my guildmates beat it with g12 Phoenix w/zetas. I tried with my g11s w/o zetas and did very well but could not complete wave 8.I am surprised your g12s did not succeed.

So am I. I can auto waves 1-7 but 8 destroyed me easily most attempts. Only one attempt was I able to actually kill EP. But then like I said, Vader destroyed me.

Here's my squad:

https://swgoh.gg/u/snowlock2018/squads/46208/

#teamsabine Fine lookin group you got there!
  • Camakin
    102 posts Member
    I 3*d it with my Phoenix on the second try. zHera, zSabine, zKanan, zEzra, Zeb. https://swgoh.gg/u/obijohn/collection/?f=phoenix
    "Who's the more foolish? The fool or the fool who follows them?"--Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • Corrog
    308 posts Member
    Was anyone able to beat this past weekends Military Might Mythic wave 8 with Phoenix? I use zHera, zSabine, zZeb, zKanan and zEzra, all G12, in fact most G12+ and could not win. One attempt got me as far as Vader being left and then he went bananas and oneshot Kanan, Ezra and Zeb in turn.

I'm thinking this must require something like a Titans group to win, but shouldn't any well geared rebel "team" be able to do it? Or was I just doing it wrong?
    I do believe that it’s doable, @Corrog best them with his Phoenix only squad, no choppper I believe

@GhostTruckin is correct, I did beat the mythic tier. I tried it twice. The first time, the same thing that happened to you happened to me. Everything was going great until Zader stacked enough DoTs to one shot someone with culling blade. Then he went bananas on everyone.

The second time, I targeted Zader right away. When he went down, the rest of the fight was a cakewalk. My team is very similar to yours, @Snowlock2017 . All G12, all Zetas.
  • I did it with these guys but only once must have been a lucky run because I can’t do it again