Which character am I better off gearing?

Hey, so this is the breakdown, being that either og Han and sion can both be geared up to g11 with my remaining gear pieces, I'm stuck as to which to gear. I use sion in my arena team, but I use og han in so many other areas of the game. So which do i choose? I stay usually top 50 in arena now, and almost never fall out of top 100, unless I'm stuck battling all day and run out of PvP attempts before payout.

Also, I have a 2nd question, I do have 1 zeta saved atm, do i continue to save for jtr, use it on palps unique, scions, or dn, or possibly bb8s roll with the punches or r2s combat analysis?

Thx in advance and sry for the long read.

Replies

• Options
    general rule of thumb says take care of your arena team first. Which in this case is Sion.

As for zeta - that's one I'll defer. I only just got my first done, so I don't have a lot of input on that area yet.
    Ally Code 766-465-766 swgoh.gg/u/trystansr/collection/
  • Options
    If Sion is on your arena team put the zeta on him. It makes a huge difference. I run zPalp lead, Vader, Nihilus, Sion, and Thrawn and managed to finally take first at payout yesterday.
  • FailingCrab
    1155 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    If you get Sion to g11 and zeta him then you won't have to worry about 'usually' staying top 50, it'll be more like top 20. It's up to you to decide whether that boost in crystals is worthwhile.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299
  • Options
    Thanks crab, I've been curious about that, and if I were to do sion or dn first
  • FailingCrab
    1155 posts Member
    Options
    Most people say Sion first then DN
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options
    Sions zeta is a must have and should be first for arena. You wont regret it. Raid Hans is just as good but since you are not using him in arena wait.
  • FailingCrab
    1155 posts Member
    Options
    Having just lost 3 matches in a row because Sion managed to get Held by Hatred off, I can say zSion is incredibly useful in arena.
  • Options
    Sion can survive at lower gear levels, han cannot. For that reason I would gear up han.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    VonZant wrote: »
    Sions zeta is a must have and should be first for arena. You wont regret it. Raid Hans is just as good but since you are not using him in arena wait.

This. 100%. Gear and zeta your arena team first. And since both are useful zetas (honestly, both make each character very good) - roll with your arena team (Sion) first.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Thx everyone for your time and answers. It seems that it was definately overwhelmingly in support of sion, so i went with it, and just wow, I'm slicing through teams I couldn't even hang with as if they aren't even there. Thanks so much.