TU12 Early Release SAFE TO DOWNLOAD [UPDATE: 12:20PM PDT]

Prev13
CG_RyDiggs
536 posts SWGOH Dev Team
edited May 2018
Per: @CG_SBCrumb's post here: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/170185/tu12-early-release-do-not-download
Hello Holotable Heroes,

Edit 5:07PM PDT: Some players are reporting "Checking for Updates" is stuck at the bottom of their screen for an extended period of time. This is due the update cleaning out old client files in preparation for the update and will take 3-5 minutes then start downloading as normal]

[Edit 12:25PM PDT: We have rolled the correct client out to Android users, so if you had previously downloaded TU12, you should be seeing another update shortly. For anyone who did not previously download the client, it should be safe to download now.]
Note: The "mistake" version is listed on the Android store as 0.12.333285
The CORRECT version to download is: 0.12.334385
We sincerely apologize for this issue.
-Carrie

PREVIOUS MESSAGE (outdated):
This morning, an internal error caused the TU12 client to become available to a limited number of Android users. It was not our intention to release it this morning as there are some bug fixes being applied to a TU12.1 that we intend to roll out sometime in the next couple of days.
Please DO NOT download this client as it will have some new features but may also cause issues to your game behavior.

If you have the updated client today, and are seeing any issues, please report your issues to https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/?product=star-wars-galaxy-heroes and we are looking into a solution as soon as possible. Stay tuned to the forums for additional updates.
Development Manager for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Post edited by CG_SBCrumb on

Replies

• GhostTruckin
    4020 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Is there any obvious issues or bugs for the folks that already downloaded it, to watch out for, or things to try avoid causing an issue , until the fix is rolled out?

Edits for supposedly smarter autocorrect features ;)
    Post edited by GhostTruckin on
  • Options
    Here’s to another smooth roll-out of a new update. Expect the expected.
  • Hskull55
    2263 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    I downloaded it and the only problem I found is that when you try to send a PM it kicks you out of the game. (And that makes sense, because I shouldn't even have the update)
    My collection https://swgoh.gg/u/Hskull55/
    Sorry for my English :]
  • TVF
    36597 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    thighs to try avoid causing an issue

:D
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • JKRevan
    156 posts Member
    Options
    Hey, look, you messed up, AGAIN... nice.
  • Options
    @CG_SBCrumb are you by any chance the same sbcrumb that played in our guild 3720 to 1 a while back?
  • lovemat
    270 posts Member
    Options
    Downloaded update not seeing any issues at this time . Looks really good so far to me
  • Options
    All I can think of now is Obi Wan on the bridge of the downed CIS capital ship, saying another happy landing...
  • Options
    Is there any obvious issues or bugs for the folks that already downloaded it, to watch out for, or thighs to try avoid causing an issue , until the fix is rolled out?

I have the update..when you donate an item, if it's the final spot to fill it up, you cant leave the donate screen...the cancel button doesnt work..and you cant use the back arrow on your phone to back out. Have to close the game
  • Options
    Oops
  • Rebmes
    376 posts Member
    Options
    ALL my zeta characters go straight to the top of the list when I'm selecting characters to use for a battle?? Me no likey. For example, I'll probably never zeta Old Ben, but he's one of my few characters that are otherwise maxed out. I liked him at the top :/
  • Options
    so this game has been out for 2.5 years... and we still dont have version 1.0?!?
  • Qubit
    59 posts Member
    Options
    I updated after the said fix. Or supposed fix. All is well so far.
  • Options
    Has it been rolled out for all android users?

It's not available to me in Android Store, only the old february update.
  • Muelann
    20 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Rather embarrassing being invested in a game that continues, over and over, to release unfinished content. At what point does an outfit decide to get its collective stuff in line. GOOD GRIEF!
    Post edited by Kyno on
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    Has it been rolled out for all android users?

It's not available to me in Android Store, only the old february update.

Same here, didn't see the update before and still don't.
  • Options
    No ios yet?
    Go Pens!
  • TVF
    36597 posts Member
    Options
    Rebmes wrote: »
    ALL my zeta characters go straight to the top of the list when I'm selecting characters to use for a battle?? Me no likey. For example, I'll probably never zeta Old Ben, but he's one of my few characters that are otherwise maxed out. I liked him at the top :/

I assumed they now order by GP instead of favorites first, like it used to be. Could be wrong though.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Per: @CG_SBCrumb's post here: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/170185/tu12-early-release-do-not-download

Hello Holotable Heroes,
    [Edit 12:25PM PDT: We have rolled the correct client out to Android users, so if you had previously downloaded TU12, you should be seeing another update shortly. For anyone who did not previously download the client, it should be safe to download now.]
    The CORRECT version to download is: 0.12.334384

-Carrie
    Development Manager for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
  • Options
    So a few in my guild got the new update but not everyone today?
  • Options
    So ahh, anything for iOS?

Yeah, comes with a free K2S0......
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Rebmes
    376 posts Member
    Options
    CG_RyDiggs wrote: »

Hello Holotable Heroes,

-Carrie

Thanks for the quick patch =)
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    Options
    So ahh, anything for iOS?

So are you seriously jaelous that android users get to download a bugged version that doesnt actually work??
  • Options
    hasnt dropped yet on verizon

AT&T has it, but not verizon.
  • Options
    Yeah, no fixed update available in-store yet for me.
  • Options
    Muelann wrote: »
    Rather embarrassing being invested in a game that continues, over and over, to release unfinished content. At what point does an outfit decide to get its collective stuff in line. GOOD GRIEF!

Who is more foolish? The fool, or the fool that follows him?
  • C3hyp77
    162 posts Member
    Options
    The CORRECT version to download is: 0.12.334385

so we got this and this

So ....which one is the CORRECT version ?
  • Options
    So no update for me on android.
This discussion has been closed.