Credit heist

rdufield
115 posts Member
When are you guys going to do another credit heist feels like you guys neglect the credit heist in is always on point with training droids which in my case is not needed like a year ago

Replies

• How many of these posts are there going to be.... both heists are on different and varying schedules. Just search the forums for once.
  • Rojas
    336 posts Member
    Tomorrow
  • rdufield wrote: »
    When are you guys going to do another credit heist feels like you guys neglect the credit heist in is always on point with training droids which in my case is not needed like a year ago

droid and credit heists are on "random" schedules and not included in calendar notes. They follow no cadence, but generally return every 6 - 12 days. The last heist was May 9th. Tomorrow will be the 12th day and apparently one is scheduled. All is right with the world again. Namaste.
  • rdufield
    115 posts Member
    I'm sorry 4 sounding like I'm complaining but it's really important to me because I'm unlocking traya Saturday so I just want to make sure I'll have enough credit to get her to level 85
  • rdufield wrote: »
    I'm sorry 4 sounding like I'm complaining but it's really important to me because I'm unlocking traya Saturday so I just want to make sure I'll have enough credit to get her to level 85

If you knew you were unlocking her soon you should have saved available resources so you didn’t fall short. Regardless, there is supposed to be one tomorrow.
  • jkray622
    1636 posts Member
    rdufield wrote: »

Between raid rewards, challenges, cantina & node rewards, and GW rewards for the rest of the week, you will earn more than the ~6.5M needed to level her to 85.
  • Roopehun
    344 posts Member
    Wow. I thought youre a beginnee, but unlocking Traya and yet whining like this, thats new. We all want more credits, but CG - understandably- doesnt want everyone to have all squads maxed.
  • Truf
    32 posts Member
    But you don’t need to spend every credit the moment you get it. I am f2p and keep a reserve of crystals (1500) credits (15-20million) mats (20 zetas, 50 omegas 150 purples). I’m also very selective as to what gear goes where. It works. It stops me being in a situation I’m not ready for anything.
  • Truf wrote: »
    But you don’t need to spend every credit the moment you get it. I am f2p and keep a reserve of crystals (1500) credits (15-20million) mats (20 zetas, 50 omegas 150 purples). I’m also very selective as to what gear goes where. It works. It stops me being in a situation I’m not ready for anything.

honest question, if you're FTP, why do you keep zetas in reserve? If a character came out that required a zeta I'd think you would be able to accumulate the zetas by the time they were available for FTP players. Is there a Hero you haven't unlocked?
  • rdufield
    115 posts Member
    Ya I'm definitely not new I have 3.5 million gp I have 20000 crystals 98 zeta 68 omegas in 1000 purples but only 290000 credits lol
  • So spend some crystals on credits.....
  • rdufield
    115 posts Member
    Lol I try 2 save my credits for new characters to get ahead of the curve
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Feelings vs actual numbers.

Yes this has been a longer than usual stretch.

The average is still around 8 days.
    http://www.crouchingrancor.com/credit-heist-history/

Resource management.

• Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    rdufield wrote: »
    Lol I try 2 save my credits for new characters to get ahead of the curve

3.5 mil GP...and u have a habit of saving it seems...why not buy credits from the Arena shop as I am sure u must have finished the toons in there.
  • Truf
    32 posts Member
    Rebel_yell wrote: »
    Truf wrote: »

honest question, if you're FTP, why do you keep zetas in reserve? If a character came out that required a zeta I'd think you would be able to accumulate the zetas by the time they were available for FTP players. Is there a Hero you haven't unlocked?
    Rebel_yell wrote: »
    Truf wrote: »

All I’m missing is treya wampa ipd and hoda. You say that but as an example sion was/is completely viable at 3/4 star
  • Fair point on wampa. And I wasn’t being condescending. I struggle with whether to save one or not even as a spender. And was soliciting your insight. They just take so long to accumulate that I end up applying one as I get close to 30. Which is weird because I always keep 20 mil credits and 100 purples in reserve

Also, by hero I meant JTR,CLS, or a legendary.
  • Truf
    32 posts Member
    I get your point. My guild thinks I’m mad for storing, but I’m nudging 100 7* characters and if I went Just chucking gear about I’d hit a serious wall. I keep it in reserve in case they drop a legendary and I’m not ready. I am burning through to try and 7* everyone farmable so if they do drop an obscure event all I have to do is drop a zeta and gear on them mod them and I’m good to go. I’m not really bothered about arena I sit in top 100, when I actually can be bothered I can get myself to top 30/40. I play what I enjoy playing rather than following the meta. Because after all it’s a game for fun