Echo or Rex?

I'm starting a clone alt account and I spammed a bunch of accounts to find the best possible chromium pull and I got Rex on one and Echo on another, which would be better? Keep in mind this will be early and mid game for quite some time, levels 1-70ish, so while Rex is considered better overall I'm wondering which would do better early game with clone sergeant and Fives? I won't be facing EP or anything for a while so tenacity won't be super important.

Replies

• OnJouney
    309 posts Member
    Options
    Not sure, but in a clone team you mostly don't use Rex at all. Echo's passive skill is very important for the clones, so I would say Echo over Rex.
    Rex is a better over all leader but with Cody, you won't use him anymore.
  • Darthpedro
    1175 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Rex is always good, Echo is rarely good. Rex echo and Cody all compete for the same farming resources anyways so any of the 3 works. Although from an efficiency stand point I believe Cody is the highest unlock at 4 stars so technically he would be the best (Unless they all unlock at 3 stars and then it doesn't matter but Rex is the best overall).

Edit: it's actually Rex that's the 4 star unlock so he's the best overall and most efficient
  • TVF
    36602 posts Member
    Options
    Hmmm, this question sounds familiar. :p
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Rex is better early game. Echo is better in an all clone team *IF* you're running it with Leia.

If you plan on just playing all 5 clones, go Rex.
  • Options
    If you're planning on playing clones, plan on losing. So just pick who you like more.