Daily Activities Completion Rewards

JediRobb
315 posts Member
I finished all the daily activities, but when I did so, there was no reward for completing all the daily activities. Was this removed in yesterday’s update? Or is this some kind of bug? I have updated to the latest version in the iOS App Store and didn’t see this problem yesterday on the old version.

Replies

• Got my rewards
  • Put in a ticket to check. You should have gotten rewards because reset is a new day.
  • Didn’t you not get the prize box? Some credits crystals and gear?
  • Then your recourse is to open a case on ea answers cuz that sounds like a bug ,
  • Mebbe try restart a second time? After rebooting your device Mebbe?
  • FailingCrab
    1155 posts Member
    JediRobb wrote: »
    Force quit the app, restarted it, and now the prize box shows up in the Daily Activites Completion, but Claim is dimmed and not able to be activated. Yet it is the only thing left in the list to do...

It's possible for this to happen when you first hit 85 because the daily activities aren't the same as for level 84 - the 'upgrade a ship' one disappears. I understand that if you haven't done that one before you hit 85 and it disappears, the game can't register you as having completed all daily activities and you don't get your prize box. On future days it should work as intended - let us know if it doesn't.

A bug for sure, one which is known about and tbh is probably quite low priority given it only affects each player once.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    I think this has been an issue for a while, it happens when you hit 85. The next day it's fine, but you lose it the first day
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    JediRobb wrote: »
    Nice! I also hit level 85 yesterday, so I don’t know if that has anything to do with it. App update and Level 85 might have been too much for the app to handle, I guess.

Did you complete any of the dailies before level 85 and others after level 85? In this case you may not be eligible to receive the level 85 prize box.

I know for sure, that something similar was the case with omegas back when level cap was at 80.
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    That daily activity goes away when you hit 85 IIRC. I can't remember doing it in a very long time.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH