6 star leia

I have a six star leia. Is she worth working on for arena?

Replies

• Options
    I would say yes. She's a solid character at 6 stars fully geared. All depends on your current team and rank though.
  • Options
    Yes
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader
  • Options
    Definetly
  • Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    Options
    Yup if you like her
  • Options
    Blue I've been having a hard time getting a hard core team. Put quite a bit of money into the game before EA **** me off and I went f2p. Ive got alot of solid characters that I've boosted and geared to 7 but none of them are working particularly well in gw or arena. Starting to work on a droid team but its slow going. I'm currently lvl 60 with my top characters hovering around 57
  • Options
    I have her three stars wish I could star her up she's the best in the game imo
  • Options
    She is a beast, but unfortunately not 100% reliable. I have her at 7 stars fully geared and sometimes she non-crit for 3k wasting one turn and sometimes she crits for 6.5k and again and again, doing +18k of damage in 1 turn.

For a DPS team, QGJ + GS + Rey/FOTP is a better combo.
    Mestre Fábio - My YouTube Channel - My SwGOH profile - Brazilian player? Come to play with us, AAT heroic, contact me
  • clawsofhonor
    370 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Fberbert I don't see why everyone is so ape **** bout qgj. Yes he boosts jedi speed, but at least at 5 stars hes a glass jaw, and i only run him and lumi. Is he better at 7 stars?
  • Options
    Fberbert I don't see why everyone is so ape **** bout qgj. Yes he boosts jedi speed, but at least at 5 stars hes a glass jaw, and i only run him and lumi. Is he better at 7 stars?

It is all about speed and damage. QGJ as leader reach 160 speed, generally he will move first and call an assistant attack where the attacker deals 75% more damage. QGJ + some good attacker means a 5x4 battle at the very first move.

And yes, he can remove positive buffs and self-buff the entire team with offense up for 2 turns. He is the best counter to Poe/RG taunts.

He is squishy, but a great all round character when fully equipped.
    Mestre Fábio - My YouTube Channel - My SwGOH profile - Brazilian player? Come to play with us, AAT heroic, contact me
  • Options
    Thanks for the info. Still don't like the fact that hes often the first one I lose in a fight but I guess I'll keep boosting him