Zeta DN

How essential to a ZPalp team is DN's zeta?

Replies

• Or should I gear my 3* star soon to g11 and zeta him first?
  • Sion
  • as long as you are getting debuffs on everyone before using DN force drain then you should be ok without it, I'd zeta Sion first
  • Sacull_Kinslayer
    797 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    With a standard EP squad there are tiers of zetas required.
    Must haves are: EP lead, Sion unique.
    Really should have: EP unique, DN unique. Luxury: Thrawn unique, Vader unique.

Random gripe: I hate people are calling EP, Sion, DN, Vader, and Thrawn as nightmare. The original nightmare was what the "gamechangers" called the squad with Sith Trooper instead of Thrawn. Which is sad is that it was obvious Thrawn brought more to the squad and my shard and I theorized about that before Sion was released. It really should be called something else. Like Eternal Torment. Or Hellmouth. Hell Mode.
    Infinite Sith Empire. Anywayss random rant off.

Original question: zeta Sion first. DN later.

All hail the Infinite Sith Empire!
  • TVF
    36578 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    "Nightmare" is a ton easier to remember than whatever it is you suggested.

See, I already forgot it. :p
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Ahh the tiers is what I was looking for thank you. Yeah I have zthrawn zpalp at g12 then DV and DN at g12 sp next is sion I guess
  • kevsmart
    492 posts Member

Perfect list, this should be stickied somewhere. The squad just doesn't work without EP's lead and Sion is borderline terrible without his.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    kevsmart wrote: »

Perfect list, this should be stickied somewhere. The squad just doesn't work without EP's lead and Sion is borderline terrible without his.

They are still the only 2 zetas I have on my team when most others have 5-8. The others are marginal and absolutely not necessary.
  • With a standard EP squad there are tiers of zetas required.

I have the 2 "must-haves" - which is better between the 2 "should-haves" - EP unique or DN unique?

• With a standard EP squad there are tiers of zetas required.

I have the 2 "must-haves" - which is better between the 2 "should-haves" - EP unique or DN unique?

I did Nihilus Unique first and jumped from 75 to 18 in arena in one day, previous best was 40s.
  • Nihilus unique is better than palp unique
  • Sacull_Kinslayer
    797 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    DN unique is better. It does more. EP unique helps his survivability. If your EP is dying a lot then you may want to prioritize EP over DN.

A dead toon has a dps of 0. That choice is up to you. All things equal and EP is surviving the DN is the stronger choice. It is amazing in the EP squad.