The new titles system

Prev1
Xerrath
177 posts Member
Just wondering if anyone has a title? And what will need to be done to get them. Any current end game player I would think a single title would be available?

Replies

• PiffGuru
    773 posts Member
    Options
    Na no titles appearing for me either. Id assume they are coming shortly
  • crzydroid
    7298 posts Moderator
    Options
    They will probably drop with the content update.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Xerrath wrote: »
    Just wondering if anyone has a title? And what will need to be done to get them. Any current end game player I would think a single title would be available?
    crzydroid wrote: »
    They will probably drop with the content update.

This.

Nothing is live yet. All we have is the visuals
  • Xerrath
    177 posts Member
    Options
    Ah ok
  • Options
    "Most Nerfs Herded"
  • Options
    Can I have Chicken Chaser?
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Titles are big thing to people? Seriously?
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Hopefully the titles aren't "Coming Soon" I would hate for titles to be the ship hardware2.0
  • Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

Just because you don't care doesn't mean nobody does. It doesn't make you more mature or a better person. (I don't care about them either, but I'm not making fun of people who do).

Can I get an Underground police title? I'd like to be like my hero, CUP
  • Options
    May be we will get titles like:
    - Whiniest person in forum
    - Most hostile to Devs
    - Freeloader of the guild
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options

Just because you don't care doesn't mean nobody does. It doesn't make you more mature or a better person. (I don't care about them either, but I'm not making fun of people who do).

Where did he make fun? I'm surprised also, but not making fun of anyone (yet). They could be fun, but I'm sure it's going to be one of those things where nobody cares except the person who has it.
  • Fauztin
    1332 posts Member
    Options
    @ArthurDent , somebody played Fable ;)
    "I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." ~ Hoban Washburne
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    CCyrilS wrote: »

Where did he make fun? I'm surprised also, but not making fun of anyone (yet). They could be fun, but I'm sure it's going to be one of those things where nobody cares except the person who has it.

I expect them to entice spending quite a bit tbh. Challenging quest that reward "titles" souds like something i'm going to enjoy, i won't become p2p to earn them though.
    @Nikoms565 Maybe there will be a similar title to having beat the yoda event pre-nerf ;)
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Options

Yes. Because this is a game where you have no avatar, and all the characters in your squad look the same as everyone else's characters. The only stamp of individuality you have in this game is your character name and maybe whether your R2-D2 is in the squad slot that, in Magic, would be the green mana knob, or in the blue mana knob.

Anything that adds even a little bit of individuality and customization in this game is good and important.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    Will "Most Jaded" and/or "Most Likely to Quit Any Minute Now" be available titles?
    The field of battle is like the mongoose. Slow to joviality, but thirsty for morning sunshine.
    -Sun Tzu
  • Options
    Hopefully there will be a golden CUP award handed to those who achieve a 7* CUP.
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Options
    Hopefully there will be a golden CUP award handed to those who achieve a 7* CUP.

Why, though? It's not that hard to farm him up there, and eventually you run out of characters to buy in that store. It's not a hard achievement.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    "Coming in August"

Best title ever
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Will "Most Jaded" and/or "Most Likely to Quit Any Minute Now" be available titles?

If there was "Most Annoying" TVF and I would probably have to arm wrestle for that bad boy. :D
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options

If there was "Most Annoying" TVF and I would probably have to arm wrestle for that bad boy. :D

To some a badge of shame, to others a badge of honour !
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    It's not going to happen since they're earned in quests, but an "f2p" badge would definately help me be a contender for the "most annoying badge".
  • crzydroid
    7298 posts Moderator
    Options
    Maybe if you get a certain title, it will give you clone helmets.
  • Achilles
    1380 posts Member
    Options
    So, wesa maken yousa Bombad General.
    Left by design.
    The fixed payout times are the worst part of this game and makes it absolutely family-unfriendly.
  • TVF
    36599 posts Member
    Options

THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!!!
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF
    36599 posts Member
    Options
    NicWester wrote: »
    The only stamp of individuality you have in this game is your character name and maybe whether your R2-D2 is in the squad slot that, in Magic, would be the green mana knob, or in the blue mana knob.

Anything that adds even a little bit of individuality and customization in this game is good and important.

A while back we fought someone in TW who had R2 in the leader slot.

I will never forget that.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »

THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!!!

Fight to the death it is
  • Options
    NicWester wrote: »

Why, though? It's not that hard to farm him up there, and eventually you run out of characters to buy in that store. It's not a hard achievement.

Because mediocrity needs to be celebrated
  • Monel
    2786 posts Member
    Options
    DarthTaral wrote: »
    Hopefully the titles aren't "Coming Soon" I would hate for titles to be the ship hardware2.0

What if you could actually havethe title of "Coming Soon" Epic on many levels
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options

THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!!!

I defer. You can have it. I'll take "Most Jaded"...lol

• Options

THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!!!

I defer. You can have it. I'll take "Most Jaded"...lol

Just like that? Come now, I was looking forward to a good bout of fisticuffs.