Iconic characters.......

Abyss
1651 posts Member
The trend i have noticed is that the i onic star wars characters are underpowered compared to random filler characters (i.e. Ahsoka = worthless while Geo soldier = godly)
~thats just 1 of many examples~

I would propose a retool of most of the characters to more properly align their roles in the game with that of the franchise. All the random filler characters have a place in the game same as the sith/jedi/bounty hunters but realistically no one plays this in the hopes of using geonisians or ewoks lol
We want to built amazing jedi team or bounty hunter teams or whatever. Fact is, the most desired toons are the worst represented in the game vs the least desired are the most godly. Im not quite sure of the reasoning or what led to this but if its constructive feedback you want but when there are actual posts making fun of this fact where folks jokingly worry how OP the cantina band members would be, well, i think you get the idea lol
i hope that helps.

In short, the powerful characters from the franchise as a whole are subpar where the random filler characters are overpar.