Who are we missing?

Prev1
Just wanted a general idea of who players really think the game is missing character wise? Who stands out as a huge Star Wars character that we are missing! Chances are they'll enter the game eventually, but for now, who we after?

Replies

• Truf
    32 posts Member
    Jar jar
  • C3p0
  • FailingCrab
    1155 posts Member
    Porkins
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299
  • KueChael
    930 posts Moderator
    Oh there is a bunch still not here. From Rogue one, two tubes, Saw Gerrera and his band of not very merry men. From the prequels battle droids, more Jedi, more Clones. And more

So there is a bunch more. But I’ll be moving this to character and arena forum.
  • Okay dokay dude
  • They can keep Jar Jar out for as long as possible for all I care
  • Fürkész
    211 posts Member
    Padmé, Jango, OT Chewbacca
  • I was thinking more along the lines of the sequel films, General Hux, Supreme Leader Snoke, Pretorian Guard etc
  • Jabba, bro.
  • Vendi1983
    5017 posts Member
    - General Leia and the Raddus, and Hux and his Destroyer. Don't know why the FOO wasn't just made as Hux to begin with, to be honest...

- If not Leia/Hux then promote Grievous to Fleet Commander when they rework him and give him his capital ship. There's enough separatists ships to make sense. Throw in Dooku's geonosian fighter maybe?

- Jedi Luke. With his X-Wing requiring R2.

- OT Falcon and OT Chewie paired with Raid Han.

- Bib Fortuna as a healing scoundrel. Jabba is too massive to be realistically practical in the 5/5 or 6/6 setup.

- Anakin's Jedi fighter

- Regular young Obi-Wan. Ep 3 range.
  • If there is wampa, there can be jabba
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Embo
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Moved to Feedback >> Characters

There are plenty of threads about this in this section. Go ahead and check it out.
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    Rian Johnson - his skill is to take a dump on everything you love about star wars

JJ Abrams - his skill is to copy everything everyone else has done to that point

Kathleen Kennedy - her skill is to remove all the white males or make them evil only

0.34/10.00
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Zombie961
    1819 posts Member
    Jango and Hux
  • So to summarize, we were able to come up with:

C3P0,
    Jar Jar,
    Jango Fett,
    Porkins,
    Padme,
    General Leia and the Raddus
    Hux and his Destroyer
    Grievous and his capital ship.
    Dooku's geonosian
    Jedi Luke with his X-Wing requiring R2.
    OT Falcon and OT Chewie paired with Raid Han.
    Bib Fortuna as a healing scoundrel.
    Jabba
    Anakin's Jedi fighter
    Regular young Obi-Wan. Ep 3 range.
    Embo
    Supreme Leader Snoke
    Praetorian Guard
    two tubes
    Saw Gerrera and his band of not very merry men
    From the prequels battle droids, more Jedi, more Clones. And more
    Colonel Yularen
    Govenor Pryce

I would add the following:
    Any and all of the Inquisitors,
    Agent Kallus,
    Jedi Sentinel (since we have Guardian and Consular already),
    Admiral Rae Sloane,
    Bendu (another raid idea, or wampa like character),
    Mercurial Swift,
    Fleet Admiral Gallius Rax,
    Grand Vizier Amedda
    Mon Mothma
    Norra Wexley
    Mr. Bones
    Holdo Ohnaka and his ship

Give the following characters ships:
    Lando,
    Cad Bane
    General Kenobi
    Bossk

I can update if other people are interested.
  • That is one very extensive list, would you be interested in seeing the likes of Darth Malgus and Revan enter the game? Not as if the Sith need much more love with Sion just becoming farmable
  • Absolutely. Really, just trying to help the developers come up with ideas, not that they probably need them.
  • JuliusSkywalker
    509 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Young Lando Calrissian
    L3-37
    Aurra Sing
    Castas
    C-21 Highsinger
    Embo
    Dryden Vos
    Tobias Beckett
    Rio Durant
    Val
    Enfys Nest
    Tam Posla
    Hylobon Enforcers
    Admiral Raddus
    Dev Klivian "Hobbie"
    Jon Vander
    Garven Dreis
    General Antoc Merrick
    Porkins
    General Davits Draven
    General Jan Dodonna
    General (Ki-Adi) Mundi
    Shaak Ti
    Nahdar Vebb
    Mudtrooper
    Range Trooper
    Patrol Stormtrooper
    Mimban Stormtrooper
    Scout Trooper, Recon Stormtrooper, Sandtrooper (Commander/Captain/Scout), Stormtrooper Commander, Rey (Starkiller Base), Rebel Luke Skywalker, Snowtrooper (Ops/Commander/Scout), Support Droid, Geonosian B1 Battle Droid (Commander), OOM (Command) Battle Droid, B2 Rocket Trooper, B1 (Command) Battle Droid, Embo, Ewok Warrior, AT-ST Driver, Cartel Bruiser/Saboteur/Spy, Pirate Bruiser/Enforcer/Leader/Saboteur/Spy, Commando Droid Diplomat, Clone Private/Lieutenant/Captain/Commander - Phase I, Geonosian Commander, Gamorrean Brute/Captain, Rebel Officer/Pilot/Soldier/Spy, Hoth Rebel Commander, Bespin Wing Guard, Endor Rebel Officer/Scout/Soldier, Imperial Officer, Jedi Temple Guard, Apprentice Sentinel, Police Captain/Lieutenant/Sergeant, Chewbacca and Tusken Brute/Elder.
    TLJ Jedi Master Luke Skywalker (blue Lightsaber)
    Jedi Master Luke Skywalker (green Lightsaber, young one, illusion guy)
    Jabba the Hutt
    Tiplee
    Tiplar
    Hardcase
    Tup
    Dogma
    Waxer
    Boil
    Kix
    Hevy
    Knox
    Jedi Master Halsey
    Padawan Ahsoka Tano (SW TCW: Season 1+2)
    Padawan Anakin Skywalker (Ep. II)
    General Pong Krell
    Barriss Offee (Assassination of Jedi Temple)
    Anakin Skywalker (Dark Side)
    General Hux
    Supreme Leader Snoke
    Elite Praetorian Guard 1, 3, 5, 7
    Commander Iden Versio
    Admiral Yularen
    ISB-Colonel Yularen
    Rukh
    Governor Arihnda Pryce
    ISB-021 Alexsandr Kallus
    Rebel Agent Alexsandr Kallus (Fulcrum II)
    Rebel Saw Gerrera
    Young Saw Gerrera
    Steela Gerrera
    Karina the Great
    Geonosian Zombie
    Grand Inquisitor
    5th Brother
    7th Sister
    8th Brother
    Adi Gallia
    Jedi Master Depa Billaba

For more characters, look here:
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/164529/ideas-for-characters-and-ships/p1
  • Yes the idea of characters are very overflooded so that I created a list of all factions:
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/164529/ideas-for-characters-and-ships/p1
  • Yes the idea of characters are very overflooded so that I created a list of all factions:

Yeah, I saw that. I do have some on this list that you don't have. Up to you if you want to update yours or not, since yours is more better

Yeah, I saw that. I do have some on this list that you don't have. Up to you if you want to update yours or not, since yours is more better

Thank you. I'll edit my thread and add more suggested characters of yours.
  • Vaulkin_83
    1 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Revan
    Durge
    Jango Fett
    Aurora Sing
    Bastilla
    Padme

Honestly whoever thinks Jabba is a good idea is dumb as hell. Sorry but as much as I hate jar jar he’d make for a better character then Jabba. Jabba is cool but he doesn’t fight at all. There’s really no point for him. Plus he’d take up so much space. Realistically that’s just dumb af.

Thank you. I'll edit my thread and add more suggested characters of yours.

Sweet. Makes it easier if we just have one thread.

Vaulkin_83 wrote: »
    Revan

Honestly whoever thinks Jabba is a good idea is dumb as hell. Sorry but as much as I hate jar jar he’d make for a better character then Jabba. Jabba is cool but he doesn’t fight at all. There’s really no point for him. Plus he’d take up so much space. Realistically that’s just dumb af.

Making him a character for us to play with might be unrealistic, however, it might not be for him to be a raid or event boss. Having to go up against a crap load of bounty hunters and then him? Not an awful idea. I don't recommend throwing away character ideas like him just out of hand. There are plenty of options for their use even if we can't play them.
  • Leia beat Jabba with a chain, lol.