Ships 2.0 5/22/18 [Mega]

Replies

• Degs29
    361 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Wakko wrote: »
    I'm one of the few that enjoyed ships as it was. Just took a few minutes to review the changes. I'm ready to quit. I do not like the changes; though I do appreciate the investment into this part of the game which has been severely lacking. This is a personal preference. I'm going to give it a week and if I still feel like I don't like the changes, I'll be leaving the game.

For the trolls, don't waste your breath. It's a personal preference thing. I enjoyed the way it was; just wanted them to fix the bugs. Now it's something different that I don't like.

Hope the rest of you enjoy it. I'm not in that crowd.

It's been like 40 minutes. You couldn't possibly have gotten a proper feel for it yet. (EDIT: It had only been 14 minutes when you posted that -_-)

Besides which, ships are like 15 - 20% of the game. I can certainly understand if it doesn't end up being your preference, but can you not enjoy the other 80%+ of the game?
  • Muaddib
    563 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    Hahaha everyone told me that you could reinforce on your first cap ship move.

You can't.

Sure would have been nice to know what to expect ahead of time huh? o:)
  • Stix
    59 posts Member
    Thanks for starting this during my climb.... and costing me 400 Crystals.

1 practice event where you can't use your own ships.... sucks.

I know this was coming, but thanks for costing me Crystals hour one.

I will get familiar with this.... but in 45 minutes is crap.

Are you going to compensate the people you messed with?

@if anyone cares what I have to say....
  • Ebbda
    261 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Always great getting new content 1 hour before payout.

We've had squat from devs and game changers. This is utterly savage customer 'care'

Might be fine and dandy for those who haven't given a hoot about ships but I've been playing fleet actively since I unlocked them.

If this is the magnificent two way communication you're aiming for then quite frankly you epically failed on a grand scale.

I'm stopping here before I lose it.

Post edited by Ebbda on
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Stix
    59 posts Member
    This crap is horrible.

Thanks for nothing.
  • For now i hate 3v3 not fun at all biggs retake health fater than i make damage on him
  • Decay
    108 posts Member
    100% agree. Ships is entirely different why imoact everyone this way ? This is really shows where your feelings about us.
  • Faster*
  • They did give us warning this time, which I thought was very nice of them.
  • Ploosh
    565 posts Member
    Tie Reaper Nerf: TMR halved (after you upgrade with ship omegas).

TF Nerf: Dodge chance halved.

To be fair, I think most of us are okay with this and expected it. These two functions were possibly the most broken and overpowered part of fleets.
  • Stix
    59 posts Member
    Not faster....

I would either win or lose in under a minute.

Never was a concern with me.
  • TVF
    36573 posts Member
    Ploosh wrote: »
    Tie Reaper Nerf: TMR halved (after you upgrade with ship omegas).

TF Nerf: Dodge chance halved.

To be fair, I think most of us are okay with this and expected it. These two functions were possibly the most broken and overpowered part of fleets.

Wasn't commenting either way, just reporting.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Stix
    59 posts Member
    Just realized you were correcting a word.

My bad
  • TVF
    36573 posts Member
    I'm kind of having fun discovering all the new stuff on my own. It's ridiculous, but I'm still enjoying it.

Sun Fac stun can no longer be resisted.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    I AM NOT saying I don't like it...actually I do....

But their stated goal of shorter battles IS WAYYYYYYYYYYYY off.

I can see republic teams timing out battles again...

I do like it, it does add some flavor
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    How did they make fleet arena worse? Battles take twice as long now. :|
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Atticon
    30 posts Member
    Is there a list of the changes made to the ships some of the ships went through reworks and I'd like to know if there is a list of the updates or not because scrolling through each ships is Ugggghhhhhh lol
  • M_L
    469 posts Member
    totally agreed..... tfp's dodge get nerfed... booooooo, or... yay....?
  • Atticon
    30 posts Member
    I'd say that's good for balancing reason, I mean I noticed that Millennium Falcon thrusters now have a lot on them and looks like it has more defensive. There are a lot of changes and would just like to be able to look at a list of them all like a normal patch update list you know lol
  • Your own boba your worst enemy such a terrible job of QA. If you let people beta this version and it made it live you need new beta testers.
  • A lot of ship abilities I had just upgraded, like the additional 15% target lock chance on TFP, are now locked behind another tier. Same is true for FOTP who has been massively nerfed. If you are right at that cutoff, you now have to spend at least as many materials to reaquire that same upgrade, most of which are also now locked behind ship level requirements of 84-85.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    The capital ship abilities are now completely feeble compared to reinforcement abilities. The RA are so OP, that the battles take forever now. I have gone right down to the final minute each time. I'm not sure what the goal of this "rework" was - but it's pretty awful.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
  • Is Slave 1's missile attack supposed to fire randomly in all directions? Including at my own capital ship?
  • Thrust reversal on millenium falcon also now recovers only 50% turn meter instead of 100% when one of the buffs i consumed at the end of turn.
  • I didn't think I could dislike ships more, thanks for proving me wrong
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Is Slave 1's missile attack supposed to fire randomly in all directions? Including at my own capital ship?

It's a feature bro - not a bug. :D

Boba's new ship special "I DON'T CARE ANYMORE - YOU'RE ALL GOING DOWN!!!" lol

• **** battles take longer to finish now, I've played 4 fleet battles now and this is garbage. Please change it back
  • Atticon
    30 posts Member
    Ya see like I was hoping for a update list of all this.
  • Stix
    59 posts Member
    Initiall take away sucks.

Pretty much overall sucks.

Thanks for nothing.

I hope the rest is better than this.... frowny face....