Vet Han

Trayvis
15 posts Member
Is anyone having issues getting vet han shards? I’ve done well over 50 battles over the past few days and have not received a single shard.

Replies

• Yes lots of peeps myself included spent months farming the vets....amongst the worst drop rates i have had
  • Trayvis
    15 posts Member
    Ive been farming for months but I have never gone this long without at least 1 shard
  • On population level drop rate is 33% some people claim ... maybe I got your shards because I was one the lucky ones who had no problems farming the Vets. But I experience a lousy drop rate for Bariss Offee. Been farming her weeks and did not even manage to get her beyond 6*
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    R
    N
    G
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »
    R
    N
    G

This. I started farming both vets 1.5 months ago with both at just 3 stars. I'm currently done with Chewie, and have Han at 89/100. It's all "random". RNG.
  • CantWithAU
    158 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    There are quite literally thousands of posts discussing this already.
    Your question has been asked and answered many, many times. A quick search, here or on google, would have provided you the answer without the need for yet another thread on the same subject.

The drop rate, for all characters, is statistically proven to be 33%. I use 30% as a figure to base my prediction for 7*, so am generally a little ahead of when I predict.
    The 33% is gathered across all players, so you could hit 20% and someone else receives 40% for a period, but it has been shown to balance out across time.
    The drop rates for the Vets is not unique, or any different. It is still 33%.

For every person who gets a poor return, there has been someone who got an easy farm.
    The only people you'll hear speak out are obviously those who got the poor run, as those who had an easy time have nothing to complain of.
  • CantWithAU
    158 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    16 Energy for Vets nodes.
    165 Cantina Energy per day for free.
    10 battles = 3.3 shards per day.
    + 1 x Energy refresh gives 5.8 shards per day.

330 shards for total 7* from zero. 100 days to farm.

So, divide however many shards you have remaining by 3.3, or however many refreshes you do, to give you the predicted amount of days required.
    Check back when you 7* to see what date it is, I wager it will not be far removed from the prediction.
    Post edited by CantWithAU on
  • I spent about 3 weeks on vet han, got less than 15 shards in that time. So I said screw JTR.