CLS Do-able at this gear level

By the end of the month I'll have all required toons level 80+, 7 star and hopefully all abilities maxed (purple mat crunch).

Currently...

Gear IX: Leia, R2, Old Ben
Gear VIII: STHan, Farmboy

Assuming I switch my best mods over (just leftovers on there now) and spend all my saved Omega tokens is CLS getable at this?

Also currently have 25 Omegas waiting, which are the best abilities to put them on?

https://swgoh.gg/u/tekkaredsloth/squads/58239/

Replies

• Wardai
    252 posts Member
    I’m aiming for my gear higher as I really need cls at this point with how much work I’ve thrown at them. Most say get r2/leia up the most and you could do old ben around g8.
    From the suggestions I’ve got Leias basic and luke special are important, and if you really want do all of r2s. Leia/r2 probably won’t be a waste of omegas if you are trying to conserve them for arena/later squads
  • I'll be similar to you:

G10 leia
    G9 STHan, R2, OB
    G8 Luke

I've heard it can be done with all g8 but then you're reliant on RNG and good mods. I have decent mods but I still have nightmares about the Thrawn event and I don't want to relive that.

Plus: leia, R2 and OB are all independently decent toons and worth gearing anyway.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299
  • with good mods and the right omegas, you can definitely do it with g8/9 toons. if you can get han to g9 that will be a big help. you really need all the protection you can get for him.

as wardai said leia's basic and luke's special need their omegas, and it sounds like you'll have that covered.
  • with good mods and the right omegas, you can definitely do it with g8/9 toons. if you can get han to g9 that will be a big help. you really need all the protection you can get for him.

as wardai said leia's basic and luke's special need their omegas, and it sounds like you'll have that covered.

I have STHan at 5/6 pieces, missing piece is the furnace so will pick up bits in the stores, when resources allow, to complete.
  • Stud3099
    601 posts Member
    I did it with G8/G9 toons. I omega'd Leia's abilities and R2s. Added about 50 speed to each one with mods.
  • Vanitas
    46 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    I've got the following right now:

G11 R2
    G9 STH, OB, Leia and FB Luke

R2 all abilities maxed, no zeta's

R2 can be the one that carries the team.
  • I did it with no Zeta's, Omega's on Luke, Leia and R2. All level 81 or 82. Gear 8 for all, other than Han was Gear 9.

Took a bit of time, but ended up finishing the event with days to spare.
  • you really don't need any omegas on luke or leia. luke and leia can both be G8 with decent mods. If you've got a gear 11 or so R2 with his abilities maxed and number crunch, he can carry the team esp in the last phase. old ben can stay at gear 7. no need to upgrade him further.