does isolate prevent revives?

M_L
469 posts Member
for those who have her, if you use isolate on a sion with Hatred, does that prevent the revive? the description in game doesn't seem to state so but i could have sworn i've seen some clips online where isolate has prevented the revive.... could someone confirm? same question for a boba with bounty hunter's resolve

Replies

• Gheyst1214
    205 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    I’ve had held by hatred on Sion in both the raid and arena and found out the hard way that Isolate does indeed prevent him from reviving. I’m guessing the same would be true for Boba.
  • The isolate from Raid Traya sure prevents revives (except zombie). I'm not sure about normal Traya though
  • scuba
    14047 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Raid yes. Playable character no

Edit. I stand corrected. Isolate does prevent revives in Pvp.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/160410/character-strategy-darth-traya/p1
    Isolation: Can't gain buffs*; can't attack or gain positive effects out of turn; allies can't attack or gain positive effects during this unit's turn. Used against Raid Bosses: Can't gain buffs; characters attacking this unit gain Critical Damage Up and Health Steal Up for 1 turn

*Positive effects include:
    Turn Meter Gain
    Health Recovery
    Protection Recovery
    Assist Attack
    Buffs
    Revive
    Ally Dispel
    Health Equalization
    Cooldown reduction
    Post edited by scuba on
  • M_L
    469 posts Member
    sigh, conflicting info.... the clip i saw were in arena, so that'd be playable traya vs sion with hatred. so i'm guessing gheyst is probably right