New update flaws

Overall the new update is great but I don't like how readily available you are now making rebels. Overall rebels are a paramount team to have in this game for many different things throughout the game and this new update and quest mode makes them incredibly easy to acquire. When I was new to this game these toons were difficult farms including Landon, Leia, sthan, and especially Phoenix squadron, and raid Han. Now you guys are essentially giving these toons away to players and it's a slap in the face to players that have been around for a long time and have grinded these toons out the old way. Rebels are supposed to be a hard farm not given away for free. Sadly disappointed in how easy valuable toons have become to acquire.

Replies

• DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    How is it a slap in the face? You grinded to have those toons ages ago, not now. If you hadn’t grinded rebels you wouldn’t have Thrawn, Chimeara, CLS, or Palpatine.
  • Dryff
    672 posts Member
    Overall the new update is great but I don't like how readily available you are now making rebels. Overall rebels are a paramount team to have in this game for many different things throughout the game and this new update and quest mode makes them incredibly easy to acquire. When I was new to this game these toons were difficult farms including Landon, Leia, sthan, and especially Phoenix squadron, and raid Han. Now you guys are essentially giving these toons away to players and it's a slap in the face to players that have been around for a long time and have grinded these toons out the old way. Rebels are supposed to be a hard farm not given away for free. Sadly disappointed in how easy valuable toons have become to acquire.

Every mobile game advances early game progression as they age. This is simply not new to mobile games. They've also increased Hard modes to 5/8, added more shops, more events, easier omegas, etc. I have no problem with how it is. If you already have them farmed, you shouldn't either.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    The goal is to allow new players who are gaining alot of things more access so they dont feel left out.

Early game there was even less to do. The game was the grind.

There is more to do now and more is needed to stay engaged in the game.

On many levels you will not compete with these new players anyway, so I not sure of the issue.
  • Overall the new update is great but I don't like how readily available you are now making rebels. Overall rebels are a paramount team to have in this game for many different things throughout the game and this new update and quest mode makes them incredibly easy to acquire. When I was new to this game these toons were difficult farms including Landon, Leia, sthan, and especially Phoenix squadron, and raid Han. Now you guys are essentially giving these toons away to players and it's a slap in the face to players that have been around for a long time and have grinded these toons out the old way. Rebels are supposed to be a hard farm not given away for free. Sadly disappointed in how easy valuable toons have become to acquire.

Oh boy, get ready to hear how wrong your opinion is. In 3...2....1....
  • Raid Han is simply that a raid character not a character to give away for free. Rebels are an important aspect of the game and you do need them to do a lot in this game but why make it easy for new players when everyone else had to grind in the past. I ask this question because there are so maNy games out there for mobile gamers and if you want dedicated players the nest way is to weed out the weak and those that are willing to grind out a toon will stick around giving a stronger player base. Next thing we know we will start giving out palp, go, and thrawn. Point is we all bust our **** for this game and as a new player a couple years ago there were no handouts like this. The game has grown no doubt but we don't gotta make it easier for new players
  • CamaroAMF
    1281 posts Member
    dimi4a wrote: »
    There hasn't been an event like that, with pre-farmed and geared toons, that gives so many free shards so easily for the Empire, for example! What gives!?

This is the first of the basic training events. Don’t know for sure but I’m guessing there will be more to come. Have to start somewhere and Rebels make sense as a starting point.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    next basic training is empire
    Save water, drink champagne!