Is this a joke?

Corruptor
289 posts Member
So you want me to kill 1000 empire with fulcrum Ashoka for 10 crystals? Seriously?

Replies

• TVF
    36599 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Corruptor wrote: »
    So you want me to kill 1000 empire with fulcrum Ashoka for 10 crystals? Seriously?
    So don't do it.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    They're pretty transparent the reward is a title and not designed to help you advance. The point is vanity, which some of us including myself, are into. I don't understand the point of complaining about this, if you aren't interested in a vanity title don't do it. Kind of defeats the purpose if everybody does it anyways.
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Corruptor wrote: »

10 crystals and a title. Just find a light side normal node that has 15 empire mobs in its three phases, auto that 67 times with just her. Easy-peasy. It'll take you a week.

EDIT: Scratch that. If that node is 10 energy, it'll take you 670 energy, which is two days. Dang, that's easy.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Bane1492
    121 posts Member
    Options
    They're pretty transparent the reward is a title and not designed to help you advance. The point is vanity, which some of us including myself, are into. I don't understand the point of complaining about this, if you aren't interested in a vanity title don't do it. Kind of defeats the purpose if everybody does it anyways.

Do you think anyone at all will care what your title is?

These quests, if they want us to do them, should be worth our time. Some require quite a commitment and should include more than a "vanity title" that most people won't even think twice about.
  • Kyngzilla
    265 posts Member
    Options
    Bane1492 wrote: »

These quests, if they want us to do them, should be worth our time. Some require quite a commitment and should include more than a "vanity title" that most people won't even think twice about.

But.... If they are worth your time...