Start time for double drops?

Think the start for update was 6pm PST. Idk anyone reckon same for double drops?

Replies

• JacenRoe
    3016 posts Member
    No. It usually starts at your reset time. 1 am for me.
  • 25th to 27th hasn't hit yet.
  • SOLO MOVIE LAUNCH DOUBLE DROPS
    Starting this weekend, to celebrate the release of Solo: A Star Wars Story, enjoy double drops on all Light Side nodes (Normal & Hard), Dark Side nodes (Normal & Hard), Cantina Battles, Galactic War, Mod Battles, and Mod Challenges, from 5/25 to 5/27!
  • Creepioo
    598 posts Member
    Double drops used to be a certain time, but now atleast as of last time it starts with day reset
  • If it’s as some of you guys say (are you recalling from previous double drops?). Then Double drops probably after guild reset for guys on 25th. So that would mean all different times and not one standard time.
  • JacenRoe
    3016 posts Member
    If it’s as some of you guys say (are you recalling from previous double drops?). Then Double drops probably after guild reset for guys on 25th. So that would mean all different times and not one standard time.

Yes. It's all different times. The last several double drops or similar bonuses have started for each individual based on their reset time. It's no longer one universal start time that was lousy for some people depending on which time zone they live in. It used to be that way. Much better now.
  • It will start when your calendar hits the 25th. For all of us it should be midnight tonight (unless it is already the 25th where you are, then they should be active already). Isn't that when your daily activities flip? If that is not when your daily activities flip then whatever time that hits should be when they open.
  • It will start when your calendar hits the 25th. For all of us it should be midnight tonight (unless it is already the 25th where you are, then they should be active already). Isn't that when your daily activities flip? If that is not when your daily activities flip then whatever time that hits should be when they open.

I myself am looking forward to GW simming and the ton of stuff as it's double drops lol
  • **** right! GW is gonna be sweet. You know how to get your daily in without using a battle, right?
  • Yes. You are correct. Double drops started in Japan at midnight.
  • **** right! GW is gonna be sweet. You know how to get your daily in without using a battle, right?

Coffee hadn't kicked in I simmed todays *sniff*