Squad Help

SuperPat384
70 posts Member
edited May 2018
Hello, I'm level 79 and have been having trouble making a good squad, I have a squad with Nihilus as leader, Vader, Sidious, Dooku, and Masked Kylo Ren, I Have A few Nightsisters such as Mother Talzin, Asaaj Ventress,Talia, and Nightsister Acolyte, I also have all of Phoenix, I have quite a few jedis (including old ben), and a lot of rebels, i have sith trooper. What should i build my squad out of? I Could Really Use The Help, Feel Free To Recommend Characters That I Should Try To Get.
Post edited by SuperPat384 on

Replies

• Personally Imperial troops with zeta Veers have treated me well.
  • ChrisAce
    33 posts Member
    Do you have Darth Sion or Emperor Palpatine? If not, I would drop Sidious for Sith Trooper. Then, once you get Palpatine, you can use a team consististing of Palp Lead, Vader, Nihilus, Sith Trooper, than another character of your choice. You can mix up the last character and see what works.
  • Moved to "Arena and Character Strategy",

Cheers.
  • SuperPat384
    70 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    What about jedis or rebels? I don’t currently have any legendary characters, I’m close to getting palpatine and r2.
  • SuperPat384
    70 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    ChrisAce wrote: »
    Do you have Darth Sion or Emperor Palpatine? If not, I would drop Sidious for Sith Trooper. Then, once you get Palpatine, you can use a team consististing of Palp Lead, Vader, Nihilus, Sith Trooper, than another character of your choice. You can mix up the last character and see what works.

I Can’t Farm Sith Troopers Yet, And those teams aren’t permanent I am just using them until I make a better squad, maybe a nightsisters squad
  • But I Might Try Your Advice After I Get Palpatine And can farm sith trooper shards
  • ChrisAce
    33 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    I thought you said you had Sith Trooper, you can use him at 3 stars starting at Gear 8.

Once you get Palp everything will work out ;)
  • ChrisAce wrote: »
    I thought you said you had Sith Trooper, you can use him at 3 stars starting at Gear 8.

Once you get Palp everything will work out ;)

Ok, I do have him but he is only 3 star, I can’t get any more of his shards, sorry if I confused you
  • SuperPat384
    70 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    I have a wide variety of characters to Pick from, so if there are any other squad suggestions just tell me
  • ChrisAce
    33 posts Member
    I have a wide variety of characters to Pick from, so if there are any other squad suggestions just tell me

Could you link me your swgoh.gg?

Could you link me your swgoh.gg?

Here is the link: https://swgoh.gg/u/superpat384/
  • SuperPat384
    70 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    I Have 98 Characters In Total, and that’s really crazy
  • ChrisAce
    33 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Well, another option would be to go with a Wedge Lead with Biggs and Chaze, and another rebel of your choice, preferably Akcbar. You would need to start farming Chirrut from Fleet Arena and farm the other characters as well besides Baze.
    Post edited by ChrisAce on
  • SuperPat384
    70 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Well, anothet option would be to go with a Wedge Lead with Biggs and Chaze, and another rebel of your choice, preferably Akcbar. You would need to start farming Chirrut from Fleet Arena and farm the other characters as well besides Baze.

Ok, thanks for your help
  • ChrisAce
    33 posts Member

You have way too many toons leveled/stared. The trick is to focus on your arena team and get them to the highest level/gear/star you can.
    Once you do that focus on another team.

You have way too many toons leveled/stared. The trick is to focus on your arena team and get them to the highest level/gear/star you can.
    Once you do that focus on another team.

Definitely this.

Or...if you can't be that focused then go for two teams. It's a slower grind but more interesting.

Absolutely no more than three.
  • SuperPat384
    70 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Well, another option would be to go with a Wedge Lead with Biggs and Chaze, and another rebel of your choice, preferably Akcbar. You would need to start farming Chirrut from Fleet Arena and farm the other characters as well besides Baze.

I Have been using old Ben instead of ackbar In so far mostly galactic war but it’s really been working good, do you think you could help me make a good fleet in this discussion https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/170965/best-fleet/p1?new=1