Ultimate F2P Debuff+Damage Team.

As a f2p player, I have been looking for good synergies between farmable characters for a bit now. One such synergy I have recently come to find, however have not tested as I do not have darth Vader, is a Debuff+ damage from those debuffs team. The team would consist of...
Darth Vader: Darth Vader would most likely be one of the main sources of damage for this team as his force choke has the potential to apply two dots on enemies and his culling blade grants him bonus damage for each Debuff on enemies.

Darth Sidious: Also chosen for his ability to apply multiple dots to an enemy team, along with his incredible healing immunity Debuff.

IG-88: IG88 has an aoe capable of applying ability block to enemies, as well as his basic attack which, like Sidious, has a chance to apply healing immunity. Plus IG88s passive grants him massive crit damage plus 10% bonus damage for each Debuff applied to enemies.

Boba Fett: Boba Fett would be the tank for this team, however his aoe is also capable of adding ability block to enemies increasing Vaders and IG88s damage.

Luminara/Jedi Consular: This is just personal preference as to which you would choose. However nine times out of ten I would use luminara for her increased attack and ability block Debuff.

Of course, this team could always be improved upon by using chromium characters such as old Ben. But let me know what you guys think of this team. :)

Replies